RD 2 - Smurfs - Sat 27 Oct 2018

mack

17 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

any pax update?

17 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

any pax update?

Unfortunely not. Corp hospo tickets .... Based on the location of the box during the footy season (swans) ...... will be above the cove which should be a laugh 

24 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

Latest POX is 9,128

For comparison, last derby at Allianz had a pax of 17,000 about 2 days out and drew 25,000 attendance

There members will show, it isn’t going to rain and it’s their first home game. Can’t see it getting many theatre goers and as for us it will be our lowest away derby turnout 

41 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

The photo doesn't lie, it is ******* awful....

I don't have tickets for this yet....latest I have left this ever to jump in to an away derby....I will probably end up going because I am a ******* idiot....but chance I won't...

C'mon you know you want to. Get em bought

42 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

The photo doesn't lie, it is ******* awful....

I don't have tickets for this yet....latest I have left this ever to jump in to an away derby....I will probably end up going because I am a ******* idiot....but chance I won't...

Sotirio winner, you heard it here first 

“Sotirio scores we Riot”

They just don't get it, do they

SSouthy Retweeted Danny Townsend

Win or lose, we will always follow you? Pretty poor effort.

SSouthy added,

Danny Townsend @drt15
Replying to @md9891
Hard to tell as ticket sales the last few seasons have been late. Only 2500 wanderers tickets sold so far so expect them to buy late and support their team? If the last 4-5 days sell like last derby we should be around 35,000
9:54 AM - 24 Oct 2018 from Sydney, New South Wales
42 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

“man Utd of Asia”?

Its their home game surely it is up to them to turn up, not on us 

Yeah poor away derby crowds excuses are always thrown towards us for not providing the numbers. FFS we are the away team. We should be finding it difficult to get tickets because the superior super duper best team in the world SFC should be sold out from all their fans from all of Sydney at this historic ground.

Despite the prices being dropped to $25 with a discount for this game, previous continual price gouging by SFC and the fact that its at the SCG (view worse than SOP), its little surprise that WSW fans aren't going.

We will always follow you doesn't mean we'll keep shilling out $ to price gouging rivals. Rival fans expect WSW to travel to every single away game and front up hundreds of $ on top of our membership fees. Its unrealistic because those **** don't do it for their team ffs.

I wonder what they'll say when they see a large contingent in Mudgee next week? Not a peep, as expected.