Sign in to follow this  
mack

Australian National Teams Thread 4 + Asian Cup 2019

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Graham Arnold managed Socceroos team eating **** at an Asian Cup....I've seen this film before

Can only assume Risdon is injured to be replaced at HT. There is no way mullet nan is better than him.

Luongo not playing well, McLaren and Kruse invisible and we replace a fullback?

1 hour ago, Bones said:

Told the Mrs, if Kruse scores I'd take her to PoundTown. Poor gal looks so cute all excited for the game now. Little does she know I'll be getting a peaceful night sleep while she curses poor Robbie. 😂

You big ol romantic you. :lol:

6 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Luisenrique and I are in El Chaltén in Argentina - what’s the story? App looks like we are dominating possession but can’t score - same old story?

Pretty much, ineffective in attack and vulnerable in defence.

Jordan look much more interested than us.

9 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Luisenrique and I are in El Chaltén in Argentina - what’s the story? App looks like we are dominating possession but can’t score - same old story?

Jordan playing with three DMs who are cutting everything out we have the ball but little idea what to do with it 

Pretty much a crap performance by the Aus team. No use having all the ball and doing eff all with it. We will be lucky to make it out of the group. #ArnoldOut

Arnie is a dud. Who goes into a major tournament with a starting striker who has never scored for the national team?

6 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

Nothing like a few seasons as a WSW supporter to set you up for a national team result hey.

Yep, handling a loss against a **** team that we should beat easily any time is a piece of cake for any of us.

We all knew that The Angry One was also The Arrogant One.

But the blame for his re-appointment as nation team coach lies fairly and squarely with Gallop. He solely chose Arnold with others available like Popa and Bielsa. It now it looks like a s*** appointment as it was the first time.

Posted (edited)

Lol.....it was a plan......now we can say to the Scott's.......see even with Rogic and we still couldn't beat Jordan

Edited by tardotz

**** debacle We barely threatened their goal 

arnie said pre game we were going to get after it we never did 

thats tweet about him being worst coach since arnie 

solid gold haha 

7 hours ago, bombagol said:

Yep, handling a loss against a **** team that we should beat easily any time is a piece of cake for any of us.

The national team even have there own version of Sotirio - Robbie Kruse. Still in the starting line up for reasons only the coach knows!

Arnie should have taken Juric. Maclaren again isn't up to it barely got in the game except for that whack in the face and the offside

4 hours ago, Paul01 said:

We all knew that The Angry One was also The Arrogant One.

But the blame for his re-appointment as nation team coach lies fairly and squarely with Gallop. He solely chose Arnold with others available like Popa and Bielsa. It now it looks like a s*** appointment as it was the first time.

that is the problem Popa has been successful in Asia while Arnold has failed in Asia every single time he has tried in Asia

1 hour ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Arnie should have taken Juric. Maclaren again isn't up to it barely got in the game except for that whack in the face and the offside

Maclaren failed to score for the Olyroos in the u23 Olympic Qualifying tournament.

13 hours ago, sonar said:

#ArnieOut

And Gallop who got The Angry One appointed without a proper process.

My opinion (worth squat). No Leckie and no Boyle = no firepower. No Mooy and no Jedinak = no horsepower. Thoughts?

Wendy will be happy, coldplay is the pre-kickoff music at the Asian Cup.

15 hours ago, ZachMercer said:

My opinion (worth squat). No Leckie and no Boyle = no firepower. No Mooy and no Jedinak = no horsepower. Thoughts?

I think even with Mooy we would have lost. The whole team was slow, Luongo, Sainsbury, Rogic and Milligan had shockers. The big one we miss I think is Leckie by far, Boyle would have done a shift similar to Mabil would have been better than Kruse at least