Australian National Teams Thread 4 + Asian Cup 2019

6 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Luisenrique and I are in El Chaltén in Argentina - what’s the story? App looks like we are dominating possession but can’t score - same old story?

Pretty much, ineffective in attack and vulnerable in defence.

Jordan look much more interested than us.

9 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Luisenrique and I are in El Chaltén in Argentina - what’s the story? App looks like we are dominating possession but can’t score - same old story?

Jordan playing with three DMs who are cutting everything out we have the ball but little idea what to do with it 

We all knew that The Angry One was also The Arrogant One.

But the blame for his re-appointment as nation team coach lies fairly and squarely with Gallop. He solely chose Arnold with others available like Popa and Bielsa. It now it looks like a s*** appointment as it was the first time.

7 hours ago, bombagol said:

Yep, handling a loss against a **** team that we should beat easily any time is a piece of cake for any of us.

The national team even have there own version of Sotirio - Robbie Kruse. Still in the starting line up for reasons only the coach knows!

4 hours ago, Paul01 said:

We all knew that The Angry One was also The Arrogant One.

But the blame for his re-appointment as nation team coach lies fairly and squarely with Gallop. He solely chose Arnold with others available like Popa and Bielsa. It now it looks like a s*** appointment as it was the first time.

that is the problem Popa has been successful in Asia while Arnold has failed in Asia every single time he has tried in Asia

15 hours ago, ZachMercer said:

My opinion (worth squat). No Leckie and no Boyle = no firepower. No Mooy and no Jedinak = no horsepower. Thoughts?

I think even with Mooy we would have lost. The whole team was slow, Luongo, Sainsbury, Rogic and Milligan had shockers. The big one we miss I think is Leckie by far, Boyle would have done a shift similar to Mabil would have been better than Kruse at least

23 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Arnie should have taken Juric. Maclaren again isn't up to it barely got in the game except for that whack in the face and the offside

Juric maybe having a **** season but Juric knows how to take on Asian opponents. 

Maclaren was woeful, Kruse well nuff said about him... Rogic showing why the SPL is the shittest league in Europe and playing for Celtic means **** all...

I'm glad that Arnie is getting exposed that he is a fraud especially on the international stage and we are stuck with him for 4 ***** years

• mack locked this topic