Prydzopolis

EPL & F.A Cup thread

That Brighton vs United game is going to boil some piss.

Leicester burned piss this morning, not surprised with Chelsea so far and looking like a fight for top 4 this season. 

20 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Everton are ace 

So you reckon top 6 this year?

50 minutes ago, WSWJACK said:

So you reckon top 6 this year?

Jumping into this q, way to early to call that from my point of view. Everton are much improved under Ancelotti, but three games is not enough to determine the course of the season (look at WSW last season). The signings have made a huge improvement and we now have arguably one of the best midfields in the comp. But need a new GK, a CB and maybe another forward to really make some waves.

Cant believe how Man City are under performing with all that they have got at their disposal, but well done Leicester really rate Rodgers as a manager and as a motivator.

Came here just to see the happiness of our Everton and Leeds pals :)

Love me some James. Pity injuries and stupid managers have affected his career. If he was fit for that last World Cup and performed anywhere near his 2014 effort, he'd be labelled as one of the greats by now. 29 already, careers are so fleeting.

2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

How did the redshite get on?

Well if you must know young man Accrington Stanley won away 1-2 and there's no need to be rude.

As Jonathan Swift said " Happiness is the perpetual possession of being well deceived"

West Brom 3-3 Chelsea

Man City 2-5 Leicester City

Leeds 1-1 Man City

Man United 1-6 Tottenham

Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

*checks year*

Carry on...

55 minutes ago, Davo said:

West Brom 3-3 Chelsea

Man City 2-5 Leicester City

Leeds 1-1 Man City

Man United 1-6 Tottenham

Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool

*checks year*

Carry on...

It's going to be one of those seasons !!

4 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

Two words

Jimmy Roderiguez 

sexual 

ok it’s three 

5 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

Crazy isn't it when was the last time Villa scored 7!, Spurs could go all the way this year but as ever they lose form at the sharp end.

It's Mourinho's MO. Steady the ship first season, title run second season, apocalyptic meltdown third season.

I think Spurs will have a good year this year.

DCL scores for england, let the nerds to move to man Utd to further his career articles start 

28 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

All set for the big Merseyside derby...should be a good one....

10 years to the day since Everton last won one.

Won't be getting my hopes up though.

6 minutes ago, Carns said:

10 years to the day since Everton last won one.

Won't be getting my hopes up though.

6 - 5 Everton win

Just now, Smoggy said:

6 - 5 Everton win

I'd take it!

Pickford will again be a potential issue. But at least they've got a dodgy keeper at the moment too!

Was a decent game, apart from the biased commentary and pundits. I spent half the night swearing at the TV and the other sending profanity laden WhatsApp messages to other Everton fans 

oh and Michael Owen can f** off too the squeaky voiced nob 

calvert-Lewin is a proper number 9 too 

Edited by StringerBellend

39 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Was a decent game, apart from the biased commentary and pundits. I spent half the night swearing at the TV and the other sending profanity laden WhatsApp messages to other Everton fans 

oh and Michael Owen can f** off too the squeaky voiced nob 

calvert-Lewin is a proper number 9 too 

Everton were lucky to draw that one. VAR call or two were a bit suspect. Still, improved a bit in the second half and deserved a point. Liverpool showed how much more the squad has to improve to compete with the top teams though. They exposed James' defensive weakness and made the midfield look amateur at times.

Good debut for Godfrey under pressure and Calvert-Lewin excellent to score from one of his few chances. Pickford also made at least two great saves. Happy with the point under the circumstances. Richarlison was a poor tackle and deserved the red, hope Coleman isn't long term injured with his hammy.

Nice to have some luck go our way for once.

1 hour ago, Carns said:

Everton were lucky to draw that one. VAR call or two were a bit suspect. Still, improved a bit in the second half and deserved a point. Liverpool showed how much more the squad has to improve to compete with the top teams though. They exposed James' defensive weakness and made the midfield look amateur at times.

Good debut for Godfrey under pressure and Calvert-Lewin excellent to score from one of his few chances. Pickford also made at least two great saves. Happy with the point under the circumstances. Richarlison was a poor tackle and deserved the red, hope Coleman isn't long term injured with his hammy.

Nice to have some luck go our way for once.

We’ve got a way to go but I prefer to look at it showing how much we’ve closed the gap. Second half we were very competitive, I’ll take still being undefeated and top of the table 

Look I should be fair to Liverpool I’ve been over critical. I mean they have come to the league leaders, and had a good go, they got a point and can perhaps consider themselves unlucky not to get three. But sometimes the Big clubs and league leaders will get that extra bit of a luck and the decisions.

BTW the ball from James to Digne to cross for DCL to head home was sexual

Alot of the big clubs seems to switch off at the end of each halfs with Chelsea yet again blowing a win in the 92" and a goal end of the first half, good attack style but frustration always showing with the young talent, instead of switching back on and press they throw their hands up. Missing a leader to settle these guys or lose them to big clubs eventually. 

Good games about and got me interested again along with the mls

3 hours ago, Davo said:

It only went for 31 seconds. The missing 1 second must have been good because the rest was nothing write home about.