2018/19 Champions & Europa League

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool fans really are a special type of bellend (apologies to the nice sensible ones who post on here)

Petition for the Messi thing! 

All the CSI Miami style forensic analysis they did last year to show that salah was deliberately taken out 

Of course their players never dive to get a decision 

oh 

On 05/05/2019 at 10:18 AM, StringerBellend said:

Liverpool fans really are a special type of bellend (apologies to the nice sensible ones who post on here)

Petition for the Messi thing! 

All the CSI Miami style forensic analysis they did last year to show that salah was deliberately taken out 

Of course their players never dive to get a decision 

oh 

I'm personally looking forward to the 'burn this shithole to the ground' twitter meltdown (if there is one, I hope someone can share it here). They've set the bar pretty high after last years final.

4 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

That would explain not winning the EPL

Not over yet is it 

I nearly kicked my TV in last night then talking on Optus sport about proud problem should be of Liverpool getting so close given Man City spending. 

They all buy into this myth that they some sort of plucky underdog, they spent 50 million on a goalkeeper FFS

im going for a lie down in a quite room 

20 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Don’t worry , Ajax will clean you up......

See what I did there? Huh? HUH??!!

:P

Or not :D

Being 3-0 up is now the most dangerous score line in football? Crazy stuff. Hopefully it translates to a cracker of a final.

The real question though, is do i bust out the Liverpool doona cover? I'll probably end up walking (and sleeping) alone. See what i did there? Do ya? DO YA??? :P

Edited by SomeGuy1977
On 08/05/2019 at 7:01 AM, Burgerman said:

Wow jus wow

Copy paste

Just two out of these world football games, I mean, just :shok:

Gone are the days where a 1-0 lead is enough or 1 away goal will swing a tie. Just nuts with this attacking, all out, back & forth of football we’ve seen these last few years.

41 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Copy paste

Just two out of these world football games, I mean, just :shok:

Gone are the days where a 1-0 lead is enough or 1 away goal will swing a tie. Just nuts with this attacking, all out, back & forth of football we’ve seen these last few years.

Its the EPL influence that has been around a while. English clubs seem better placed for these kind of hell for leather games. 

35 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Its the EPL influence that has been around a while. English clubs seem better placed for these kind of hell for leather games. 

Except you’d think it’d be the opposite, the games they play, the intensity & no winter break.

Too true though about the style of play, they are able to turn it on at any moment & play this breathe taking end to end football.

7 hours ago, Smoggy said:

The 3rd and 4th greatest come backs in Euro history after Boro's UEFA Cup exploits in 2006.

Middlesbrough did what Liverpool and Spurs did TWICE in the space of a month!

They are only following our lead...

Why are people laughing at this post :unknw: