FFA Cup R16 vs Bonnyrigg - Wed Aud 29 @ Marconi Stadium

mack

1 hour ago, hughsey said:

What’s parking like around club Marconi? I probably wouldn’t get there til right on kick off so trying work out if it’s worthwhile going or am I gonna spend ages finding a park?

It's a decent size car park but if you get stuck you can also find a spot in the residential streets near the club off Prarie Vale Road. 

2 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

In x 2 :woah:

Although I don't think I'll be watching much of the match. 

I'll probably be trying to stop Balkanite from getting in fights with all the Serbs there :P 

Wish me luck :lol:

You guys activing?

Balks..

im going for 8 in total with first in the tenth minute (he should know what I mean)

I was trying to buy 5 GA tickets using my Mastercard, had about 5 attempts at it, but it kept on giving me an error message saying that either the verification was unsuccessful or the allocation has been exhausted ... I'm thinking surely it can't be exhausted yet and why would the verification be unsuccessful when I did it correctly?

Then it finally dawned on me that in the payment options the first one that I selected is 'Masterpass', not 'Mastercard', but it has just about the same icon as a Mastercard icon.

DOH!!!  - So watch out for this trick for young players!

did anyone else receive an email from marconi to say they have just purchased tickets for the mexican spectacular at marconi tomorrow night?:unknw:

https://www.clubmarconi.com.au/event/the-mexican-spectacular/

• The Mexican Spectacular, Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 08:30 PM, Club Marconi: TB-34-1 (Mexican Spectacular 2018, Adult, $25.00)
  • The Mexican Spectacular, Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 08:30 PM, Club Marconi: TB-34-2 (Mexican Spectacular 2018, Adult, $25.00)
  • The Mexican Spectacular, Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 08:30 PM, Club Marconi: TB-34-3 (Mexican Spectacular 2018, Adult, $25.00)
  • The Mexican Spectacular, Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 08:30 PM, Club Marconi: TB-34-4 (Mexican Spectacular 2018, Adult, $25.00)
  • The Mexican Spectacular, Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 08:30 PM, Club Marconi: TB-34-5 (Mexican Spectacular 2018, Adult, $25.00)
  • The Mexican Spectacular, Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 08:30 PM, Club Marconi: TB-34-6 (Mexican Spectacular 2018, Adult, $25.00)

Donation

$0.00

Shipping Fee

$0.00

GST

$13.62 (included in price)

Additional Fees

$0.00

TOTAL

$150.00

On 17/08/2018 at 10:46 AM, tranquilo said:

did anyone else receive an email from marconi to say they have just purchased tickets for the mexican spectacular at marconi tomorrow night?:unknw:

Nice to see Valdes moving on after his football career ended, and Patricio Rodriguez, he used to play for Newcastle Jets!

Capture.JPG

5 hours ago, Taurus said:

Ticket sales must be slow. 

Game is being advertised on AM Radio & I've received a text message from Club Marconi today 

Perhaps next time they might consider the price of tickets & then they won’t need to market it   :acute:

I’m not saying make the tickets $10 but price it correctly & the people will come

4 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Perhaps next time they might consider the price of tickets & then they won’t need to market it   :acute:

I’m not saying make the tickets $10 but price it correctly & the people will come

It’s the FFA selecting the ground  and setting the prices.

marconi isn’t a $25 a ticket venue after going to NYL games last season. $10 is about right.

12 hours ago, Paul01 said:

It’s the FFA selecting the ground  and setting the prices.

I think the FFA has specifications around what grounds can be used based on lighting for broadcast but the FFA selecting the ground?

Also the FFA setting the price? It’s the clubs not FFA who are in charge of the venue, so why are the FFA determining the price? It’s extremely unlikely.