Alexander Baumjohann

mack

I was wondering whether our fans would boo him every touch and assumed we didn’t because I hadn’t heard it. Then I realised it was because it took nearly five minutes for him to get his first touch.

If you’re going to tap out after 60-70 minutes every week at least start working from the kickoff.

1 hour ago, Davo said:

I was wondering whether our fans would boo him every touch and assumed we didn’t because I hadn’t heard it. Then I realised it was because it took nearly five minutes for him to get his first touch.

If you’re going to tap out after 60-70 minutes every week at least start working from the kickoff.

lazy and arrogant, if only he was Italian they would have the perfect replacement for ADP

to be fair ADP was a lot more talented

Place your bets folks, place your bets.

Baumjohann Bingo is running this Friday night and we almost had a winner at the derby, when @pseudonym went for the 71st min subbing, whereas Der Fotograf was yanked after 72.

His last three games he's been yanked at the 75th min, 74th min and 72nd...so he's been getting less time each week. Can he break the 70 minute barrier?

33 minutes ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Place your bets folks, place your bets.

Baumjohann Bingo is running this Friday night and we almost had a winner at the derby, when @pseudonym went for the 71st min subbing, whereas Der Fotograf was yanked after 72.

His last three games he's been yanked at the 75th min, 74th min and 72nd...so he's been getting less time each week. Can he break the 70 minute barrier?

It's Newcastle with Boogaard and NTS so I'm thinking 79 minutes