International Current Affairs (#BidenIn)

wendybr

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

Viewer discretion is advised.  Starts about 18 mins in,

Edited by sonar
2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

If the UK you would have a solid line of police with helmets on and shield wall locked together with batons ready to go. The police would pick out someone at random at the front, whack them on head..a gap would open up in the wall and they would be dragged through and dealt with..the rest would see this and back away pretty quick..or get the same...

Just incredible to see the mess the steps outside the building.

True - and once again I stress I think it's crazy that they let them in - but in the UK you are far less likely as a copper to be confronted with an angry mob who are more than likely to have assault weapons on them.

Already seeing the narrative about the shooting victim start to gather steam btw.

Just now, mack said:

I wonder if he'll say anything about the Capitol storming. Gonna be hard to blame that on the left.

Did he blame anything on  the Left in the above clip?

1 minute ago, mack said:

Firing potshots at Boris is fish in a barrel.

No doubt, but it shows that he doesn't simply "blame the Left"!

:P

It was interesting to see those numbers of elected Republicans putting it on the record that they don't think they should have been (that's what happened, right?)

16 minutes ago, marron said:

It was interesting to see those numbers of elected Republicans putting it on the record that they don't think they should have been (that's what happened, right?)

They will all tell you that THEY were fairly elected but the fraud was that the alleged Dems fraud was so sophisticated and that it was designed in such a way that it only favoured Biden over Trump in the Pres election......not House or Senate members........clever bastards those Dems eh.

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Listen to the end. A former Republican Congressman on what happened in Washington DC yesterday 

Do you know the name of the Congressman who spoke?

12 hours ago, wendybr said:

No doubt, but it shows that he doesn't simply "blame the Left"!

:P

He doesn’t simply blame the left, as I’ve said before, his whole thing is he has a bet both ways, it’s very clever really gives him the widest possible audience 

The guy who writes it is a “freedom of speech” new school it’s political correctness gone mad twat

1 take a few easy shots at Tories or Trump 

2 swear a bit so it’s edgy 

3 then use some straw man argument that those that are opposing it are  Woke / PC gone mad  (easy way is to take a bunch of over enthusiastic students and ridicule them)

4 put finger in ear 

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

If you say so!

:D:D

Donald Trump is a orange haired nutter, look Boris Johnson is a nob

something about students and cultural appropriation...

they wouldn’t have got in though if people hadn’t have condemned racists for being racists... so those clumsily trying to fight it are to blame for not fighting it in the way I want them to 

Bum, Willy something else rude 

back to you in the studio 

3 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Listen to the end. A former Republican Congressman on what happened in Washington DC yesterday 

Yeah Joe Scarborough isn't too bad. And he nailed it on this one

Interesting read........

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

Edited by sonar
5 hours ago, sonar said:

Interesting read........

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

This is interesting too, not so much on Trump's role, but on the outright signs something was being planned.

Yeah, good stuff, although it's weird to be saying "the internet come to life" as if these people weren't real before - i get what they are saying, but, far out, it's not like they've not been doing other stuff all this time.

Hawley's dummy spit about his cancelled book deal really throws things into sharp relief, I think.

It's weird how these arch capitalists can't handle market forces. A private company should be able to do what they like according to these people, but, much like  when private social media companies kick people off to protect themselves and their brand, they just can't deal with it and call it cancel culture, and get litigious about it as if the companies (and often individuals) freedom doesn't exist.

Edited by marron

Seems there was a reason Trump put his cronies in positions of power....at DOJ and Pentagon....

• mack changed the title to International Current Affairs (#BidenIn)