Jump to content

International Current Affairs (#BidenIn)


wendybr

Recommended Posts

War things on this front are not looking good, the South China Sea, The Russian Broader, Turkey & Greece , Taiwan...lots of chest beating and loud boasts ....

Similar in many ways to the lead up to the first world war...

How close are we to midnight the dooms day clock has us at 100 seconds and thats as close as its ever been...

Link to post

That F.........wit Boris J and his Brexit mates look like totalling destroying the Good Friday Agreement.

First vid is current riots in Ireland .... second vid is Zombie which shows the effects of those riots ....

 

 

Link to post

Well done New Zealand.

This is a disgusting trade...which demonstrates the worst of our careless inhumanity towards other species.

Australian live cattle exports will lift with NZ banning live trade, industry analyst
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-14/nz-decision-to-ban-exports-of-live-cattle/100068068

Link to post
On 08/04/2021 at 8:32 AM, StringerBellend said:

Haven't really followed this debate, only snippets.

The Capt America portrayal of JP's ideas, via the villainous Red Skull, is called out here.

 

These 2 are.... probably Neo-Nazis, I guess. Lol.

Link to post

Can't find it now but there was a terrific tweet from a red skull account saying they've been accused of many things in the past- super villain, terrorist, nazi, etc - but they drew the line at comparisons to Jordan Peterson. :lol:

Free speech boys. Where's the line ya ******* ebtitled drop kicks.

Link to post
5 hours ago, marron said:

Anyone getting upset at the red skull thing I guess :lol:

 

Including Jordan Patterson, and his devotees?

It is pretty offensive having his self help stuff, which has positively impacted 10s of thousands, turned into the voice if evil, I reckon.

(Again, I haven't really followed the issue too closely).

 

:):)

Link to post
On 16/04/2021 at 7:55 AM, wendybr said:

Haven't really followed this debate, only snippets.

The Capt America portrayal of JP's ideas, via the villainous Red Skull, is called out here.

 

These 2 are.... probably Neo-Nazis, I guess. Lol.

Have a look at their Twitter accounts they are “free speech” “it’s cancel culture gone mad arseholes it really does takes two minutes

The defence of Jordan Pietersen is by a bunch of its let’s try cancel culture, it’s woke gone mad neo-Miranda Devine’s 

or alt-bolts as I’m now calling them 

to complete the set they are promoting a night with the prick that co-created Jonathan Pie and runs “free speech” comedy nights the guy is a weapons grade arsehole

 

Link to post
On 16/04/2021 at 1:51 PM, mack said:

When the Epoch Times is involved they're probably not far off.

Another academic promoting freedom of speech while dropping in the odd right with libertarian policy view

Not a neo-nazi but a well read Miranda Devine 

Link to post
4 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

to complete the set they are promoting a night with the prick that co-created Jonathan Pie and runs “free speech” comedy nights the guy is a weapons grade arsehole

 

I'd love to go see him! :P

 

PS I checked out his Twitter feed, to find Adam Peacock follows him!  :good:

 

:lol::lol:

Link to post
6 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I'd love to go see him! :P

 

PS I checked out his Twitter feed, to find Adam Peacock follows him!  :good:

 

:lol::lol:

What with the economic nationalism in your signature?

:ninja:

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Legionista said:

What with the economic nationalism in your signature?

:ninja:

Oh...

Did you mean

A) "What's with the economic nationalism...?"

Or

B "What....with the economic nationalism...."?

I made it a multiple choice for economy of effort to reply.

:D

Link to post

If A)....I'll answer, to save you any effort.

Besides, you probably have gone and won't be back til September. :lol:

I created that signature in the early months of the pandemic...when so many items were unavailable due to disruptions to supply chains.

I hoped manufacturing would return here, and that people would be prepared to pay for stuff made here.

Link to post
1 minute ago, wendybr said:

If A)....I'll answer, to save you any effort.

Besides, you probably have gone and won't be back til September. :lol:

I created that signature in the early months of the pandemic...when so many items were unavailable due to disruptions to supply chains.

I hoped manufacturing would return here, and that people would be prepared to pay for stuff made here.

See that's racist.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...