International Current Affairs (#BidenIn)

wendybr

Gee no wonder people aren't voting for this empty suit.

5 hours ago, wendybr said:

Depressing...and I don't know that the point made at the end is "entertaining".

It's a good reminder to anyone who wants to do the best they can to limit their impact on the planet, that it's us as consumers who are collectively responsible.

:(:(

It's not just consumers. Obama and Trump both slapped huge import tariffs on Chinese import solar panels. The Australian Government considered doing the same thing in 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read and it's so sad 65% of GOP voters refuse to get the vaccine.

Reasons vary, it's only the flu, the media are making it up, it is a scam to get Bill Gates more money, doctors are lying to get more money and the list keeps growing.

Logic, reason, mistrust of those in authority, all helped with ring wing media daily finding new doom an gloom reasons to be scared.

I do wonder aloud where this is all gonna end.

2 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Reasons vary, it's only the flu, the media are making it up, it is a scam to get Bill Gates more money, doctors are lying to get more money and the list keeps growing.

Logic, reason, mistrust of those in authority, all helped with ring wing media daily finding new doom an gloom reasons to be scared.

I think this guy summed it up pretty well.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

14 hours ago, Midfielder said:

For quite a few GOP voters potentiallyin hospital or the grave yard

15 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Lol

Darwinism at its finest

If Bill Gates was actually profiting off this vaccine, why isn't he the richest man in the world? And if he's so powerful, why can't he remove this video from the internet:

On 21/05/2021 at 5:11 AM, Midfielder said:

And yet their fuhrer was first in line to get it as were his children. Go figure.

2 hours ago, Cynth said:

Funny and depressing at the same time! 

Sure is.

If we become an International pariah nation, we'll deserve it.

On 28/05/2021 at 12:58 PM, Midfielder said:

This is beyond scary .... must watch in many ways...

You waste your time watching this nonsense, and after watching it think it's still worthy of sharing?

Lol yeah heaps scary.

I'm  half way through watching a 6 part exploration of the Q Anon phenomenon. 'Q:Into the Storm"

Long, but truly fascinating, and truly frightening.

14 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I'm  half way through watching a 6 part exploration of the Q Anon phenomenon. 'Q:Into the Storm"

Long, but truly fascinating, and truly frightening.

It's not a phenomenon, it's hardly spoken of other than by those who can use it for political gains, don'tbother watching the other 3 eps lol . Old mates outrageous post above ^^ is a prime example. 

24 minutes ago, Bones said:

It's not a phenomenon, it's hardly spoken of other than by those who can use it for political gains, don'tbother watching the other 3 eps lol . Old mates outrageous post above ^^ is a prime example. 

Nah...I will watch it.

It was interesting...no....fascinating... to "meet" the person who created 8 Chan, the father and son who then took it over, one of them likely to be the person behind Q.

The history of that side of the internet, as well as the people who do...or now hopefully DID follow the Q stuff  is very interesting, and disturbing.

As for The Young Turks clip...I only watched a few minutes of it.

I don't know about those figures they were quoting, but I know people here who believe  that the world is run by Satanic paedophiles etc etc.

I don't know how many, but it's a thing here, not just in the US.

Posted (edited)
On 06/06/2021 at 11:04 AM, Carns said:
Dispelling some of the myths re: knife crime in the UK.

From someone who makes a living off grime rap promoting violence and hatred?

Yeah nah.

Sounds more like making excuses.

Edited by Bones
Because
23 hours ago, GD07 said:

Have you actually heard Akala? Sounds like you probably haven’t. 

Lol, no I haven't. I'm too old for that crap.

50 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

ScoMo gate crashing / arriving in the UK for the G7 with his Aussie flag face mask over his mouth :rolleyes: 

Looked like a decent classy event until he rocked up to the show :rolleyes: Made me cringe a bit anyway.

Cringing at our pollies on overseas junkets? Oh you are definitely one of us now mate :lol: