International Current Affairs (#BidenIn)

54 minutes ago, wendybr said:

In 3 minutes he went from pointing out the failures of the Tories to complaining about 'identity politics'. He just can't help himself can he?

He has one of the most inept Governments in UK history, who are spending all their time like he says, dealing with the monumental ****up that is Brexit, but he simply cannot go one video without jabbing at people who are in no way responsible for Tory **** ups and who are fighting back against them.

1 hour ago, mack said:

In 3 minutes he went from pointing out the failures of the Tories to complaining about 'identity politics'. He just can't help himself can he?

He has one of the most inept Governments in UK history, who are spending all their time like he says, dealing with the monumental ****up that is Brexit, but he simply cannot go one video without jabbing at people who are in no way responsible for Tory **** ups and who are fighting back against them.

He has his pie and eats it too

2 hours ago, mack said:

Ohhh….………………….fiddle faddle!  :P

The genius of Jonathan Pie is he keeps his potential market so wide

He calls Trump a wanker then spends the rest of his time on the Miranda Devine style it’s political correctness gone mad, throws in a few rude words so he seems “edgy”, and bingo you have everyone form guardian readers, telegraph and spiked online etc

3 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Good grief, Boris Johnson just won the first round to become PM by a landslide :wacko:

THIS as PM of the UK!

See the source image

Brexit protest vote went well didn’t it?

like shitting in your hotel bed as protest against bad service then having to sleep in it 

I just want Brexit over and the UK out now. I did want a second referendum that would surely reverse it, but in these crazy days who knows, they might just shite the bed again!

Just get the UK out and I am sure the rest of Europe will be thankful, you have to ask would Europe really want them anyway now after this.

But PM BoJo lol Unbelievable.

7 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I just want Brexit over and the UK out now. I did want a second referendum that would surely reverse it, but in these crazy days who knows, they might just shite the bed again!

Just get the UK out and I am sure the rest of Europe will be thankful, you have to ask would Europe really want them anyway now after this.

But PM BoJo lol Unbelievable.

I’m just glad I’m over here 

as much as I think scomo is a nob it’s not as bad 

7 minutes ago, mack said:

Lol. No censorship, unless the users disagree with you.

Peterson, who describes himself as a “professor against political correctness”

The psychology professor from Toronto said that Carl Benjamin, the failed Ukip MEP candidate who speculated about raping the Labour MP Jess Phillips, had agreed to test the subscription-only site, named Thinkspot.

He's just misunderstood isn't he

• mack changed the title to International Current Affairs (#BidenIn)
  • mack locked this topic