wendybr

International Current Affairs (Trump Sackwatch)

Love the last comment

Donald Trump has wrapped up his round of golf, during which Joe Biden was declared the winner of the presidential election, and is headed back to the White House.

Before leaving his Virginia golf club, the lame-duck president posed for a photo with a bride who was getting married at the club today.

According to a pool report, dozens of onlookers lined the road to Trump’s Virginia club after the race was called.

Some of their signs read, “You’re fired” and “Pack your **** and go.”

Trump was golfing? Well that says it all right? The country is drowning with COVID-19 and economical ruin and unemployment and divisiveness and Trump is soothing his hurt ego by taking a break. 
Joe Biden inherits a broken United States as did Obama in 2008. What a hard task he is left with. 

9 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Trump was golfing? Well that says it all right? The country is drowning with COVID-19 and economical ruin and unemployment and divisiveness and Trump is soothing his hurt ego by taking a break. 
Joe Biden inherits a broken United States as did Obama in 2008. What a hard task he is left with. 

Hard task..but much expected. I had massive expectations when Obama came in, that became diluted as each of the 8 years he had ticked by.

As for playing golf when final result came in. Not going to smash him for that, it a British kinda thing to do. John Major went to the cricket when he lost to Blair lol It is the dumb****ery to follow in his next press conf i care about, concede with grace you chunt. Golf..meh..

Edited by Smoggy

Loving that it appears the trump camp accidentally booked the parking lot of the Four Seasons Landscaping shop instead of the Four Seasons Hotel.

other possible xplanation is that trump announced it before they booked it and the hotel told them to **** off, so they had to find another place with the same name to save face.

:lol:

An

Yeah the wheels have totally fallen off the Trump administration. Look more stupid by the hour. 

By the way..i am predicting President Harris within 4 years....

Edited by Smoggy

Yeah. He's complaining about his lawyers, but he can't get good ones because no-one sane is going to touch it.

BTW the Four Seasons is located between an adult shop and a crematorium. :lol:

A tweet below that one says

"Great... now he can **** off and die".

11 minutes ago, marron said:

Yeah. He's complaining about his lawyers, but he can't get good ones because no-one sane is going to touch it.

Any sane person would know the game is well up. The best Trump can do now is get in front of a camera and bring this to and end asap.

Trump still can write the narrative on how he loses. It is just unfortunate that those surrounding him, including his family, are bad advisors...not that Trump would listen even if he did get good advice mind.

Its funny..and a bit sad at the same time lol Rather than smashing Trump I kinda hope someone with the right advice gets through to him...but know that is unlikely .

America needs this :grouphug: more than further Trump humiliation...as funny as it is...

Edited by Smoggy

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

One for Smoggy

I love the way Cummings is portrayed. There is another awesome Spitting Image sketch of him will post later :D

Edited by Smoggy

I am taking a punt the girls name Kamala will race up the girl name charts over the next 12 months :D

3 years time we will hear 'Kamala..get over here now!....when out and about. lol

Edited by Smoggy

2 hours ago, marron said:

4 minutes ago, Ossified said:

Bernie would have been my pick, however with Biden and Harris we're in a much better place now. 

Bernie would have lost.

9 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Bernie would have lost.

Yep.....I think so too. When you look at how many turned out to vote for Trump....over 70M...it needed a centrist ( if you can call Biden that ) than someone from the left.

8 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Bernie would have lost.

Possibly, however it was the huge numbers of his younger supporters (who did not take to Hilary) who voted and I believe made the difference this time.

9 minutes ago, Ossified said:

Possibly, however it was the huge numbers of his younger supporters (who did not take to Hilary) who voted and I believe made the difference this time.

I think a lot of people came out to end who Trump is and what he represents or represented. We will never know if Sanders would of won or not but I don't doubt he will have some say in policy.....especially on climate and social issues.

Personally I'm just glad Trump is effing gone.

7 hours ago, Paul01 said:

One for Smoggy

'I didn't come all the ways from Epsilon 5......I mean Durham' lol

Of the states that are yet to be called the numbers suggest Trump will get North Carolina and Alaska, while Biden will take Arizona and Georgia. That would mean an Electoral College result of 306-232.

Trump beat Hillary Clinton in 2016 with the exact same 306-232 result, which he referred to at the time as a “landslide”.

It just terrific isn't it.

Did you see the actual press conference with Giuglian? He's standing out the front of the joint and the journos tell him Trump has lost.... it's priceless. So emblematic of so so much.

The gift that keeps on giving !!