wendybr

International Current Affairs (Trump Sackwatch)

21 hours ago, sonar said:

Yep.....I think so too. When you look at how many turned out to vote for Trump....over 70M...it needed a centrist ( if you can call Biden that ) than someone from the left.

I thought the same Bernie would have lost because 70M people still voted for Trump and he still had the support in areas no one could have predicted like Florida's Carribean, African and Latino communities. Then there is the manufacturing jobs he brought back to the mid-west that came about because Trump decided to go against globalisation. Biden gotta lot of work to do and his up against it with Congress firmly in republican hands

Very very funny....

Trump getting grabbed by a pussy ( cat ) 

2020-11-09_8-35-51.gif

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

Now that Boris Johnson nobhead can be next 

Careful what you wish for.....all the Pro-Brexit possibles are definitely 'B' team material

It’s like watching mv beat esfc. You’re hoping they can both lose but it’ll have to do. 

Biden kept in touch during the election campaign and didn't use it for election purposes

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Biden kept in touch during the election campaign and didn't use it for election purposes

Its just great to see some kindness and empathy back in the future of the presidency.

And as the father of a boy who has a few issues it is great to see this boy overcoming some issues. School age boys generally do not get much media time in a positive way..

Edited by Smoggy

The landscaping company that the Trump campaign accidentally booked for a press conference have started selling merch on their website.

The highlight is a sticker that says "Make America Rake Again" and "Lawn and Order!".

1 hour ago, pseudonym said:

:pardon:

Interesting internal debates happening within the party over those results.

12 minutes ago, marron said:

Interesting internal debates happening within the party over those results.

A factor may also be that while some voters wanted Trump himself gone they didn't vote blue ( Dem ) down the ticket......ie they went for Repub members of Congress. The US is a very strange beast at times.

Wow.

That's hilarious if true but also a tiny bit disappointing.... prefer it just to have been their stupid.

1 hour ago, marron said:

Wow.

That's hilarious if true but also a tiny bit disappointing.... prefer it just to have been their stupid.

I initially had the same thought but then remembered that if it is true it means they were stupid enough to hire Borat and let him book a press conference venue.

Either way it doesn't scream competence.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article247081417.html

It seems that Florida’s improbable new status as an adult in the room, following an unusually orderly and well run election process, may be a little premature. The Sunshine State has reverted to type with the appointment by its Republican governor Ron DeSantis of a conspiracy theory-peddling Uber driver and sports blogger as a senior analyst of Covid-19 data.

As the Miami Herald reported Tuesday, Kyle Lamb’s credentials for the $40,000-a-year job in the office of policy and budget are at best questionable.

“Fact is, I’m not an ‘expert.’ I’m not a doctor, epidemiologist, virologist or scientist,” the Ohio native admits on his subscription-only podcast Beyond the Fold, whose 43 patrons paying $3 per month have also learned that Lamb considers himself to be a “jack of all trades [and] master of none!”

According to CNN, Trump is sacking Pentagon leaders and appointing Trump loyalist in their place... he has already stacked the supreme court ...

He has created a cult like following and many within his cult have guns... add to this many police departments heads support him...

His party officials are now all falling behind him...

I am starting to get scared ...

^^^^^^^^^^

MUST WATCH ....

9 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

^^^^^^^^^^

MUST WATCH ....

I take it you are concerned Trump is getting ready for domestic action to keep the presidency?  Dare I say a coup?

Interesting that the commentators in that video only speculated/spoke about possible international related actions involving countries such as Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq.

ED

Trump is totally unpredictable, but he has appointed loyal Trump supporters and placed them in charge of the militarily, like many things Trump has done its never been done before... and the guy he fired refused to instruct the US militarily to get involved in the BLM and other protest saying it can't happen.

The bigger question is why ... no one has any idea but the justice department is actively trying to act in Trumps interest...    

I am scared of what Trump might do... and angry at the Dems for putting up Biden who should have won in a landslide but he is an old corporate wall street leader ... who's only real policy was I am not Trump...

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

and angry at the Dems for putting up Biden who should have won in a landslide but he is an old corporate wall street leader ... who's only real policy was I am not Trump...

:rofl:.... Biden WON.,....

Firstly the US is not Australia and how they elect is totally different to here.

Secondly I'll happily pay for your airfare to the US so you can go and tell all the voters of Trump in the Republican states and in Democrat states how wrong they are. All 70 million of them.

Thirdly, Both Clinton and Biden won the popular vote. Clinton by 3 M and Biden will win by at least 5 M or more.

.Biden flipped RED states.....Michigan, Wisconsin,Pennsylvania,Arizona,Georgia,Nevada. He will win 306 to 232 in the electoral college votes. The same as what Trump achieved when he won. Trump called it a landslide.

The electoral college is what gave Trump the Presidency.

Edited by sonar

OK mate

Sorry no labour or dem official has ever made a mistake ever ..

The US Dem's are perfect, they support a progressive agenda support medicare for all and nothing they do is anything other than perfect.

Its totally amazing how they beat such a high quality person in Trump, who had no flaws, .... 

Sorry they ran a perfect campaign my mistake for even thinking they should have won more easily ... 

14 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

OK mate

Sorry no labour or dem official has ever made a mistake ever ..

The US Dem's are perfect, they support a progressive agenda support medicare for all and nothing they do is anything other than perfect.

Its totally amazing how they beat such a high quality person in Trump, who had no flaws, .... 

Sorry they ran a perfect campaign my mistake for even thinking they should have won more easily ... 

I cannot believe that you would actually get pissed off because someone didn't win more bigly. Trump is gone. 

Once again you make assumptions that have no basis in fact. Did I say the Dems were flawless.? Did I say Trump had no flaws...?

I'll wait for you to quote my posts where I've said as such..

When someone tries to debate you or make a different point , you go all snarky. Why.? I can play that game as well.

Edited by sonar

Worth watching re the pentagon appointments...

12 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Meanwhile, in Old Blighty

Best part is when Prince Andrew tries to talk and a random wooden plank hits him on the noggin lol

Edited by Smoggy