wendybr

International Current Affairs (Trump Sackwatch)

He showed his true colours.

On 18/11/2020 at 8:45 PM, sonar said:

I've always thought that Tucker Carlson, Andrew Bolt, Alan Jones, Rowan Dean, Paul Murray and Miranda Devine were nothing but marxists......:ninja:

On a happier note Trump is now 1 from 27 in court cases.....and the one case where he won was insignificant as it was about procedures and didn't change the vote count or the counting.

:D

This guy on reddit has collated most of the voter fraud allegations 

35 minutes ago, EmMac said:

This guy on reddit has collated most of the voter fraud allegations 

The thing is Em, you could shove a thousands facts in front of the Republicans and they will still not believe you. They are becoming totally unhinged and what we are seeing is one of the most cynical attacks by a political party on it's country's democracy for the sake of power. 

I try and not wish ill on people but FMD it's hard not to wish these people would get covid and just effing die.

Yeah the levels if denial and outright lying they are willing to go to is stunning to me. Its a blatant attempt to defraud the american people of a democratically elected leader

The republicans .....what a bunch of chunts

5 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Well worth while watching...

Interesting to see our ABC's Q & A quoted on Murdoch (Turnbull shown giving a News limited editor) a hard time.

27 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Interesting to see our ABC's Q & A quoted on Murdoch (Turnbull shown giving a News limited editor) a hard time.

5 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Well worth while watching...

Also interesting and very worrying is the fact that after 4 years of dysfunctional chaos this guy received 7 million more votes than he did at the last election.

1 hour ago, Ossified said:

Also interesting and very worrying is the fact that after 4 years of dysfunctional chaos this guy received 7 million more votes than he did at the last election.

But were they legal votes? Maybe someone should start a court case.

2 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

But were they legal votes? Maybe someone should start a court case.

These guys have.

Detroit voters sue Donald Trump over unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-22/detroit-voters-sue-donald-trump-unsubstantiated-fraud-claims/12908186

PS So so sick of hearing about this. I can only imagine how fed up Americans must be. 

9 minutes ago, wendybr said:

These guys have.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-22/detroit-voters-sue-donald-trump-unsubstantiated-fraud-claims/12908186

PS So so sick of hearing about this. I can only imagine how fed up Americans must be. 

The Republican Party have been trying to disenfranchise black voters in USA for many years now. 

22 minutes ago, wendybr said:

These guys have.

It's free speech.. stop it with your PC gone madness.. I blame the uni students

Yours 

Miranda Devine witth YouTube account

https://lithub.com/rebecca-solnit-on-not-meeting-nazis-halfway/

Nevertheless, we get this hopelessly naïve version of centrism, of the idea that if we’re nicer to the other side there will be no other side, just one big happy family. This inanity is also applied to the questions of belief and fact and principle, with some muddled cocktail of moral relativism and therapists’ “everyone’s feelings are valid” applied to everything. But the truth is not some compromise halfway between the truth and the lie, the fact and the delusion, the scientists and the propagandists. And the ethical is not halfway between white supremacists and human rights activists, rapists and feminists, synagogue massacrists and *****, xenophobes and immigrants, delusional transphobes and trans people. Who the hell wants unity with Nazis until and unless they stop being Nazis?

:clapping:

The US ....especially the Republicans......are providing proof that a lot of them are just batshit crazy.

Remember that lawyer....Sidney Powell, that stood up there with Guiliani in that bizzare presser a few day ago and sprouted crazy conspiracy theories apparently she was part of the team then but a couple of days later she's under the bus and never was part of the legal team in the first place......lol

https://twitter.com/search?q="Sidney Powell"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

So, on the day Michigan certifies it's electoral votes for Biden, and with Trump losing 30+ cases in the courts, he finally allows the GSA to sign off on beginning the transition to Biden. They must be getting some bad internal polling numbers in Georgia.....lol

Acknowledge, accept and have posted many times... Trump is the worst US president ever, the worst leader of a western country I have ever seen... a would be dictator, is trying to run a que to steal the election...

Having said all this... and in the spirit I hold true in that if someone does something right ... it can also be acknowledged and in doing so it is not support nor is it in any way flying a flag for that person or group...

In this spirit... Trump is the first US president since the 30's not to get involved in a war.... and for that I am thankful...  

17 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

In this spirit... Trump is the first US president since the 30's not to get involved in a war.... and for that I am thankful...  

If it wasn't for the distraction of Covid I reckon he might have tried something this year in the lead up to the election

14 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

If it wasn't for the distraction of Covid I reckon he might have tried something this year in the lead up to the election

Republicans vs Democrats? 

37 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Acknowledge, accept and have posted many times... Trump is the worst US president ever, the worst leader of a western country I have ever seen... a would be dictator, is trying to run a que to steal the election...

Having said all this... and in the spirit I hold true in that if someone does something right ... it can also be acknowledged and in doing so it is not support nor is it in any way flying a flag for that person or group...

Not for a lack of trying.

According to The New York Times, it took the combined persuasive powers of Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley and acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller to talk Trump out of the idea of bombing Iran's leading nuclear facility at Natanz last week.

He still has time.....https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-wanted-bomb-iran-still-could-leaving-biden-pick-pieces-ncna1248186

19 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

But being serious this time, while I believe Trump wouldn't hesitate to to get involved in a war if it suited him, part of his policy of the USA withdrawing from trade agreements, world organisations, climate agreements etc etc is not having the USA involved in what he sees as other countries wars with a financial drain on the USA.

7 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

But being serious this time, while I believe Trump wouldn't hesitate to to get involved in a war if it suited him, part of his policy of the USA withdrawing from trade agreements, world organisations, climate agreements etc etc is not having the USA involved in what he sees as other countries wars with a financial drain on the USA.

At face value this is correct....just wonder how long such 'isolationism' would have lasted as he enjoys his mantle of 'leader of the free world'. I was also wondering who his Spaceforce was going to lock horns with?

15 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

I was also wondering who his Spaceforce was going to lock horns with?

Asking the real questions here

15 hours ago, MartinTyler said:

At face value this is correct....just wonder how long such 'isolationism' would have lasted as he enjoys his mantle of 'leader of the free world'. I was also wondering who his Spaceforce was going to lock horns with?

China just launched an unmanned moon mission this week.

I love """ Two Steps From Hell""" if you are ever working around the house just put on one of there playlists ....

How close did we come to this .... and a bigger question is something going to done to insure it never happens...

I wonder aloud how close we came to this I was actually quite scared ...

Enjoy... watch to the end to see the girls courage and remember in many parts its played backwards.... Brilliant as is most of TSFH mostly are...

Most such pardons would be less controversial than the one handed to Flynn. However, among those campaigning for a pardon is Joseph Maldonado-Passage. Better known as Joe Exotic, the zookeeper subject of hit Netflix documentary Tiger King, he received a 22-year sentence for trying to hire a hitman to kill a rival.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/26/trump-pardon-michael-flynn-rick-gates

Free the Tiger King!!

Let him rot