wendybr

International Current Affairs (Trump Sackwatch)

Tell me Seeker, what’s your thoughts on the Arbury case and the Elijah McClain case? Can you see a pattern?

53 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Tell me Seeker, what’s your thoughts on the Arbury case and the Elijah McClain case? Can you see a pattern?

Sorry Cynth , honestly know nothing about or even heard of these cases. But will have a look on the internet.

Why  bother seeker? Once a criminal, always a criminal - I presume you hold yourself to the same standard and are incapable of change!

Gee, what a surprise!

Posted (edited)

he's draining the swamp.

I'm sure Roger Stone has achieved this commuted sentence by hard work.

Edited by marron

2 hours ago, Carns said:

Gee, what a surprise!

I can’t tell you how angry this makes me. Open plain sight corruption. The US in three short years have become completely desensitised. 

11 minutes ago, Cynth said:

I can’t tell you how angry this makes me. Open plain sight corruption. The US in three short years have become completely desensitised. 

It's a mark of this administration that this latest action is a surprise to absolutely no-one. As soon as Stone was convicted it was simply a matter of how long until he was let off.

10 hours ago, Carns said:

Gee, what a surprise!

8 hours ago, Cynth said:

its quite sad in many ways but the US today is a shadow of its former self

i like the cut of this guys jib

still dont know what a job is though

34 minutes ago, Cynth said:

Ooohh....

But , but.......I thought the Trumpster was accused of being a Muslim hating Islamaphobe by the Lefties.

Last I checked the Saudis are Muslims.

Depends which way the wind is blowing for the Lefties.

5 minutes ago, theseeker said:

But , but.......I thought the Trumpster was accused of being a Muslim hating Islamaphobe by the Lefties.

Tit

55 minutes ago, theseeker said:

Stop projecting mate. 

1 hour ago, marron said:

Stop projecting mate. 

Well i might.........if I knew what the f$ck it meant.

I'm not into this lefty trendoid speak.

4 hours ago, theseeker said:

Or facts

5 hours ago, theseeker said:

A little education. For your Information it’s not “trendoid” it’s psychology. Basic psychology but nonetheless psychology. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

8 hours ago, theseeker said:

There’s only so far your xenophobia can go when money is at stake apparently. 

13 hours ago, theseeker said:

Well thanks for that information. Something is learned almost every day.

Here’s another one for you Seeker. Ever heard of cognitive dissonance? 

https://apple.news/A6qvzlaOpRvmoSV68eq0p9g

3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Last week I read an article on it that disputed it completely - the idea stemmed from some local shooting their mouth off but all the news ran with it.

I did read a suggestion that this is happening in prisons though.

17 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Well China can starting attacking the UK.

Britain bans Huawei from its 5G network http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/uk-set-to-exclude-huawei-from-telecommunications-networks/12455930

China might end up fighting bigger fish than us such that we become valuable to them again !!

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Well China can starting attacking the UK.

Britain bans Huawei from its 5G network http://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/uk-set-to-exclude-huawei-from-telecommunications-networks/12455930

I went to Hong Kong for the first time a few years ago, glad I managed to fit it in as not sure I would want to go back now. It was in a lull between protests when I was there and you could sense a tense vibe. Hong Kong is now a city like any other on mainland China.

It is terrible what they are doing to the Uighurs in Xinjang province in the far west of China, in the news every now and again but not much - concentration camps / forced labor camps, 'reeducation programs' to ensure they conform and birth control to suppress the population, some would go so far as to suggest ethnic cleansing. No one really knows as so secretive, you can bet it is bad though.

Expect more posturing in the South China Sea, more air bases on man made isands on reefs far from the Chinese mainland. I have seen some territorial claim maps that nearly takes the Chinese border to ******* Singapore!

Australia will suck back up the China and ignore all of the above and covid eventually and those groups in control of minerals and agricultural land will continue to flog it off. I wonder how much of Australia China really owns right now.

Edited by Smoggy

23 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Australia will suck back up the China and ignore all of the above and covid eventually and those groups in control of minerals and agricultural land will continue to flog it off. I wonder how much of Australia China really owns right now.

Oi!

This belongs in the Aust Current Affairs Thread.

Oh...wait! :xmad:

9 hours ago, wendybr said:

Oi!

This belongs in the Aust Current Affairs Thread.

Oh...wait! :xmad:

Yeah...I noticed the children in there had not been playing nicely again and grumpy old Mr Mack had to lock you down :D

On 13/07/2020 at 8:40 PM, Cynth said:

Awful isn’t it? :(

20 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Yeah...I noticed the children in there had not been playing nicely again and grumpy old Mr Mack had to lock you down :D

No it was left wing censorship #JusticeForJUdith