Sign in to follow this  
Erebus

Around the Bloc Podcast Season 7

3 hours ago, TehSmileyBandit said:

Horrible performance. Your tightarse Chairman needs to loosen the purse strings and fix the spine. Get a marquee host from a big podcast in Europe, a quality curmudgeon (maybe Sth America?) and get a min wage squaddie to supplement the analysis team.

While I'm on it, where is the leader?! Stephen needs to stop standing there with his hand up waiting for a foul (language) to be called and spray Turner for his terrible defending (and segues).

Sorry Tatts.

@mturnerATB has blocked you from viewing his tweets.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Excellent pod from the ATB crew. Great insight into the current issues facing WSW on and off the pitch. 

Thank you for bringing up Janjetovic issue of playing immediately after his suspension. I also thought it was too early and the first goal it looks as though he hesitated to come out when he probably should have. Should have had another week off with Suman in goals.

3 hours ago, Erebus said:

716 – The Ghost of Nishimura

https://www.aroundthebloc.com.au/716-the-ghost-of-nishimura/

new episode. Out on your podcast feed, Spotify and our website above.

Glad you guys have pointed out what I have been calling for. Elrich to be subbed at 60-70 minutes. No way would we have copped the goals against Melb Victory and the Nix in the second halves of those games if Cordier had replaced him in the second half of each game.

I want to see a back four of Russell Mourdoukoutas, Ziegler and Cordier at some stage. Hamill has a touch of the NTS in giving away pens (Even if they are milked).

Edited by Paul01
Correction

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Hamill has a touch of the NTS in giving away pens (Even if they are milked).

Like I said about Hamill in the other thread, he gets into good positions to clear and/or play the balls out but he has a very poor reading of play and gets caught out defensively by putting in poor and clumsy challenges like he did against Perf and the game against the Nux.

4 hours ago, SBW said:

Like I said about Hamill in the other thread, he gets into good positions to clear and/or play the balls out but he has a very poor reading of play and gets caught out defensively by putting in poor and clumsy challenges like he did against Perf and the game against the Nux.

https://youtu.be/dUOjOffRs-I

2 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

You need to lay off the you tube for a bit!  :P

Yep

I probably should lay off this place a bit too

15 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Yep

I probably should lay off this place a bit too

I'd post a you tube video in response if I had any idea which one!:wacko: