Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 6/10/2018 7:30PM

10 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

******* pile of putrid steaming shyte that second half was. Get it sorted ya German twat.

Tbh smoggy, you have to give the manager the benefit of the doubt at this stage of our preparation. First half was good....second half total crap.

If our juniors don't step up we will not have a good season. The only way they get better is by playing so you have to give them a shot at game time.FFA is perfect for that.

Pissed off we lost by such a margin. Have my doubts still about how we will go this season, Happy to be proven wrong. We still cannot finnish of chances....and I think the Wanderers curse will not end untill we get back to Parra.

Edited by sonar
1 minute ago, sonar said:

Tbh smoggy, you have to give the manager the benefit of the doubt at this stage of our preparation. First half was good....second half total crap.

If our juniors don't step up we will not have a good season. The only way they get better is by playing so you have to give them a shot at game time.FFA is perfect for that.

Pissed off we lost by such a margin. Have my doubts still about how we will go this season, We still cannot finnish of chances....and I think the Wanderers curse will not end untill we get back to Parra.

SFC have dominated the league in the past few years without bothering to play juniors.

5 minutes ago, mack said:

SFC have dominated the league in the past few years without bothering to play juniors.

I get your point and it's true but.... A lot of people here are saying our young guys are the best in Aus and should be playing first team.....when do you blood the young guns.....? And are they as good as the pundits here say..?

Being a Parramatta fan and sometimes football fan, i don't understand how they came up with the toilet seat designed trophy - it looks like absolute sh-t.

Now looking at the ff cup's trophy tonight, now that's what i call a proper trophy but being a minor pre season cup, you'd think the Aleague premiership trophy should look better

You guys need to fight to change that toilet seat into a cup style trophy - its rubbish 

• mack locked this topic
4 minutes ago, sonar said:

I get your point and it's true but.... A lot of people here are saying our young guys are the best in Aus and should be playing first team.....when do you blood the young guns.....? And are they as good as the pundits here say..?

You play them in pre-season, give them time off the bench, or rotate them in against weaker sides until they prove they can perform at the required level against top sides or in replacement of players who aren't performing in the first 11. Our central midfielders only just turned 18 and 20 respectively and we're playing them in a cup semi-final. It's not good enough.

• mack unlocked this topic