mack

Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 21/10/2018 4:00PM

Just now, StringerBellend said:

How bad must Kamau and Fitzgerald be in trialing it they can’t get a start in front of sotirio and Roly 

Pre-judged and dismissed as Gombau's signings I reckon. Babbel would have some experience in dressing room politics and there's no way he's going to let the sacked managers players start ahead of players who were there before.

4 minutes ago, mack said:

What on earth was Vedran thinking? What the hell is Tongyik meant to do, he was looking at Vedran, how he is supposed to know what was behind him, and what options he had for a pass? The only real option he had was an immediate passback. Idiotic from a senior player.

Sotirio & Roly are **** as usual and neither are tracking back. Baumjohann has been invisible, the only thing Mahazi has done is get carded and everyone else is doing nothing of value.

So, you've covered the positives. Negatives next?

2 minutes ago, SBW said:

Are they Camry drivers?

No, American

I would even try Llorente instead of Satiro

4 minutes ago, mack said:

We're only 1 goal down and no-one has got hurt or sent off yet.

A few of these players getting hurt would be a positive.

Just now, btron3000 said:

A few of these players getting hurt would be a positive.

Our luck it'd be Riera & Vedran ACL injuries.

7 minutes ago, mack said:

What on earth was Vedran thinking? What the hell is Tongyik meant to do, he was looking at Vedran, how he is supposed to know what was behind him, and what options he had for a pass? The only real option he had was an immediate passback. Idiotic from a senior player.

Sotirio & Roly are **** as usual and neither are tracking back. Baumjohann has been invisible, the only thing Mahazi has done is get carded and everyone else is doing nothing of value.

team mates have got to tell him that he has a man on his back so he can shield it and wait for an option. clear no communication to tongiyk.

have no idea why we are trying to play out from the back like we are when

a) it's by far the weakest part of janjetovic's game
b) we don't have the skill or decision making aside from baumjohann to play that way - hamill? mahazi?
c) riera is the best header of the ball in the league for an attacking player

it is madness.

Positives - some good last ditch heading and tackling. They got plenty of practice.

At least we look interested at the start of the second.. .thats an improvement on the first half...

I honestly do not understand the logic of some of the passes

'Dumb Drives that make you Laugh' has finished. New tension breaker is 'Get a Room...with Carson & Tom' on Arena

Babbel needs to change something. We’re losing and Perth look more likely to score than we do.

He’s tried Roly and Sotirio and they’ve been stinking up the joint. How much must he hate Fitzgerald and Kamau?

Edit: I literally clicked post and watched Roly score...

Edited by Davo

If i learnt anything from watching Tony Popovic manage for 5 years, it's that his teams always find a way to **** up a sure thing

1 minute ago, Davo said:

Babbel needs to change something. We’re losing and Perth look more likely to score than we do.

He’s tried Roly and Sotirio and they’ve been stinking up the joint. How much must he hate Fitzgerald and Kamau?

This aged well.

Sotirio really is ****. I keep Hopng he'll improve.  Honestly I do. But his final ball.... sheesh

4 minutes ago, FutbolJustin said:

Boncevacia’s celebration should be a ‘Roly Poly’

Post match interview he should say it was a 'sloppy' goal

1 minute ago, TheSweeper said:

Nah roly is still rubbish 

Davo needs to call it again.  MIght work a second time.

How the **** did Riera miss that!

Man that is an ugly miss on replay lol

Edited by Smoggy