return of Ziegler? 

Edited by StringerBellend

2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

So what do we think changes will be to team

Roly In for Fitzgerald?

return of Ziegler? 

Babbel says maybe not to Ziegler this week

19 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Back to Spotless...yayyyy..cant wait....

aaaaah Spoltless....that amazing footbal venue......You can almost taste and feel the positivity and anticipation of our supporters......we just love the place.......lol  

We may have to have a word to Chief and his Parra mates to see if they can do to Spotless what they did to Cumberland Oval......:crazy:

Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 1.Danijel NIZIC, 4.Josh RISDON, 5.Brendan HAMILL, 7.Nick FITZGERALD, 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY, 9.Oriol RIERA, 10.Alexander BAUMJOHANN, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 18.Marc TOKICH, 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC, 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Rashid MAHAZI, 24.Raul LLORENTE, 28.Roly BONEVACIA, 33.Tate RUSSELL, 49.Abraham MAJOK

Ins: 18.Marc TOKICH (promoted), 28.Roly BONEVACIA (promoted), 33.Tate RUSSELL (promoted)
Outs: 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS
Unavailable: 6.Kosta GROZOS (injury - two weeks), 12.Ruon TONGYIK (injury – three weeks), 19.Mark Bridge (injury – four weeks) , 34.Patrick ZIEGLER (injury – one week)

So Ziegler still out 😶

Jumped returns (sort of)

Referee: Jumpei Iida (JPN)

Assistant Referee 1: Owen Goldrick

Assistant Referee 2: Scott Edeling

Fourth Official: Adrian Arndt

VAR: Chris Beath

🤔

He was the referee for the game against Korea Republic

Edited by Paul01
Added info

Awesome that we have a Japanese ref. They are usually better than the local offerings. However, Beath could potentially counteract that (although the final decision reverts back to the main ref).

I'm not going because despite having paid my membership and been receipted I haven't received anything yet (it's only round 5) and emails go unanswered and the club appears to be constantly barraged by calls because the phone is always engaged (general and membership it seems).

It’s 2018 the only way to get a response is slag them off on social media 

in for the win!

2 nil

Hammer header and Baum belter!

34 minutes ago, wswtragic said:

I'm not going because despite having paid my membership and been receipted I haven't received anything yet (it's only round 5) and emails go unanswered and the club appears to be constantly barraged by calls because the phone is always engaged (general and membership it seems).

Are you calling this number (02) 8602 6424? Also you would need to try a few times per a day as they would get busy no doubt

10 minutes ago, MistahCampoy said:

Are you calling this number (02) 8602 6424? Also you would need to try a few times per a day as they would get busy no doubt

Also try this number (02) 8602 6400

Of course being our very last batch of a couple of games at Spotless, Murphy's law we are going to smash everyone and win every game..................here's hoping in Murphy !

Season starts here. Well a least playing for 90 minutes. Spotless =  a draw

Edited by WHACKO

1 hour ago, WSWJACK said:

Of course being our very last batch of a couple of games at Spotless, Murphy's law we are going to smash everyone and win every game..................here's hoping in Murphy !

lol perhaps...but when that final whistle is blown at the last ever game at Spotless I will walk out not look back...the sight of the floodlights alone makes me want to puke and i have developed an aversion to ******* orange....For WSW I will gather myself together and endure one last stint at Spotless..... 

Yay spotless.....in and well get up 3~1

Here is another number to call if you're a member and football fan 1800333000

Out since on holidays in coffs. 

Will be cheering on from up here though 🙌🙌🙌

2 hours ago, WHACKO said:

Also try this number (02) 8602 6400

Trying both and getting frustrated.

4 minutes ago, wswtragic said:

Trying both and getting frustrated.

📞 Our phone lines are dropping out at Wanderers HQ today so please send us an email if you would like to get in touch with us: reception@wswanderersfc.com.au https://t.co/23lrmyEcor

Edit: thats from twitter wanderers 4hrs ago

Edited by randy81