Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/12/2018 7:50PM

Just now, Swarth said:

our spanish donkey looks like he might get a red card

With a camera angle from 80m away

We had a goal overturned in the derby with a crap camera angle

Honestly surprised Riera didn’t get carded - the VAR usually loves adjudicating from crappy unclear camera angles

3-0 down, Erich could easily have received a second yellow for the pen, Riera could easily have been sent off for giving VAR a reason to grab a headline.

This could be a cricket score.

We are horrid. Atrocious. Ziggy comes back and that's going to somewhat help defence so I'm not overly worried there. The thing that concerns me is our midfield is useless and we have no one to bring in! Baccus and O'Doherty give it their best but they are just too inexperienced and not good enough. Where is Roly????? For all the hate he gets his start to this season was decent.

16 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

we could cop 5 here

also unpopular opinion - llorente is trash at defending - has been the whole time he has been here. people don't notice because he looks good overlapping when we attack but he is awful.

Nothing should be unpopular at that he can’t defend which is generally a prerequisite for a left back 

Edited by StringerBellend
6 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

that sound you hear is mack shifting the goalposts

I said all along before Gombau got sacked that whoever was in charge this season would be expected to get results, as they'd have a full pre-season and some squad positions to work with (including a now un-used marquee spot).

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic