mack

Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/12/2018 7:50PM

1 minute ago, lloydy136 said:

by last season's logic wouldn't it still be popa's fault? he signed most of these players?

He's had a full pre-season. He bought in some players. He didn't show up to revolution the team. He's at fault.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

******* ****ity **** **** 

our spanish donkey looks like he might get a red card

When you have Elrich - Hammill and O’Doherty -Baccus as the spine, what can be expected. Honest, hard working but so so limited.

adelaide 7 - jets 0 in 2015

worst loss in a-league definitely within range

Just now, Swarth said:

our spanish donkey looks like he might get a red card

With a camera angle from 80m away

We had a goal overturned in the derby with a crap camera angle

Honestly surprised Riera didn’t get carded - the VAR usually loves adjudicating from crappy unclear camera angles

1 minute ago, dodson said:

At least ******* riera is doing something

I'd rather us keep 11 men on the pitch,  all things considererd

If Harper or Speed say anything else about  “the letter of the law” I reckon my phone will end up lodged in the TV. Violent conduct? **** off. 

Edited by SomeGuy1977

Aaaaaaand I’m turning this game off. FIFA is far more interesting right now. Would probably be more enjoyable slamming my fella in a car door

4 minutes ago, mack said:

He's had a full pre-season. He bought in some players. He didn't show up to revolution the team. He's at fault.

that sound you hear is mack shifting the goalposts

Riera the Marquee showing the new #Mentality, nearly getting sent off after copping our third goal because he is stroppy over his treatment from the opposition.

3-0 down, Erich could easily have received a second yellow for the pen, Riera could easily have been sent off for giving VAR a reason to grab a headline.

This could be a cricket score.

That law change for reds in the penalty area also changed yellows for similar events. Still lucky to get away with that.

The only game we've won Babbel was in the stands. Should he go back there ?

Well yeah.....what the **** can you say about that first half other than absolute dog shite.....

In a 10 club capped comp and it is like there is a couple of divisions between us...the gulf between is bullshyte. 

i reckon elrich was very lucky - the law change only applies to fouls that result from attempts to play the ball - not sure if whatever the hell elrich did qualifies.

Victory go out there believing they will be competitive and will score goals. Problem is , we also believe they are competitive and will score goals

We are horrid. Atrocious. Ziggy comes back and that's going to somewhat help defence so I'm not overly worried there. The thing that concerns me is our midfield is useless and we have no one to bring in! Baccus and O'Doherty give it their best but they are just too inexperienced and not good enough. Where is Roly????? For all the hate he gets his start to this season was decent.

16 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

we could cop 5 here

also unpopular opinion - llorente is trash at defending - has been the whole time he has been here. people don't notice because he looks good overlapping when we attack but he is awful.

Nothing should be unpopular at that he can’t defend which is generally a prerequisite for a left back 

Edited by StringerBellend

How much longer do we have to put up with this crap? This club is tough to follow....they seem to take delight in testing how much patience their members have. This is a proud footballing region and at the moment we are being played for mugs

Just now, lloydy136 said:

i reckon elrich was very lucky - the law change only applies to fouls that result from attempts to play the ball - not sure if whatever the hell elrich did qualifies.

He was trying to head the ball after slipping/falling 

Just now, Edinburgh said:

He was trying to head the ball after slipping/falling 

That's what it looked like to me!

6 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

that sound you hear is mack shifting the goalposts

I said all along before Gombau got sacked that whoever was in charge this season would be expected to get results, as they'd have a full pre-season and some squad positions to work with (including a now un-used marquee spot).

2 minutes ago, octa9ona11 said:

Where is Roly?????

injured

We look like a bunch of guys at park football who've never played together before.