Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 15/12/2018 7:50PM

3 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

Hammill says not good enough / fans deserve better - yet they've literally done nothing since the last derby when he said the same thing.

I thought, even if it was only 25 minutes, they looked a lot better. They were hungry, alert, working hard and playing with purpose. The final ball was not consistent but they made all the chances and scored. Even on the goal we had 3 attacking the ball. 

They were well set up and correctly motivated. No planning can account for what Janjetovic did. 

I was confident we were going to get up and finally have a win, turn our fortunes around and have a team that we are all very proud of. Instead, I continue to be disappointed, angry and hurt. I cannot believe just how one man whom I respect can **** it up so badly for us all. 

Vedrane, please don’t tell us how sorry you are. I am sorry to see you all be sorry for the shite you dish out each week. Just FIX IT . Play for this badge and people of Western Sydney. 

18k is a good indication of what we all think of this squad, our owner, this season and these two muppet stadiums we call home. 

Finally, I’ll keep on coming to the games for the rest of this season but I must say I m highly likely not to give a Shite about any of it. Instead, I will probably just watch Netflix whilst sitting in my seat.

So they put out a stadium wide announcement telling us all to get a bus because the trains are still down. We walk the opposite direction to the train station, queue up for half an hour while no busses come, then have some guy tell everyone that there are no busses, go back to the station and catch a train.

The way this night is going I expect to get home and find out our new stadium collapsed in the storm...

2 minutes ago, Davo said:

So they put out a stadium wide announcement telling us all to get a bus because the trains are still down. We walk the opposite direction to the train station, queue up for half an hour while no busses come, then have some guy tell everyone that there are no busses, go back to the station and catch a train.

The way this night is going I expect to get home and find out our new stadium collapsed in the storm...

This is probably not a good time to tell you that the new stadium collapsed in the storm then......

minute into injury time first half, staring right over the lino's head as Blue player crosses over the bar and smacks into Elrich's thigh on the far side of goal who is standing over the line, obviously out and a goal kick but wait the twat signals a corner and that twat Brosque scores , 1-1 going int the break.

that was hard to take, after the brain farts it was here we go again.......after all that effort to even get to to bloody stadium, **** i am too depressed even to pop a coldie, **** it off to bed i've had enough, so promising the start then the devil farts in our collective faces yet again, **** **** f***k......F***kity ****

Well done RBB , positive of the night along with Roly coming back, good night all.

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Absolute ******* disaster......:( 

What the **** was Vedran thinking.....FMD we were all over them and he throws it away....I then had to sit next to a person who after a few wines decided everything we did, everything the referee did, everything the linesmen did,everything what Babble didn't do, all our passes......all our players..etc,etc,etc were total crap....I have never ever left a game so depressed,so down,so sad.

Edited by sonar

Just got home from the game

Let me just say that I have never been so pissed off at one player that cost us a big game like Vedran did tonight. Un-*******-believable.

I don't know what the **** he was thinking coming out of his box just like that, taking out one of our players and tries to make a save outside the box. You hardly see something like that at a professional level let alone Sunday football. Not even Lord Karius is capable of ******* up like Vedran did tonight.

We were all over these ****s, we pressed them high up the pitch, they had nothing, we were getting balls behind their defence and fortunately for them neither Shitirio or Kamau possess any form of technical skill or quality to do something with the ball and Riera possessing any pace, Riera just looked slow as a snail.

Now as for Babbel, why take off our best player and leave a player Shitirio on the field? Baumjohann was killing it, the smurfs had no answer to his deliveries. After ABJ we lost our shape, we couldnt take the ball forward, we couldnt even keep possession. we straight away pass the ball to the smurfs and they take numbers forward and we end up defending deep.

Nizic played ok, he wasn't at fault for all 3 goals, our **** defending from the corner allowed the smurfs to score cheap and easy goals.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic