Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 26/12/2018 7:20PM

1 hour ago, Bellby said:

I think some are. 

No one can tell me the way MB talks about players in the media is going to have a positive affect on the squad as a whole. Can only assume he is trying to isolate players to terminate a few contracts & free up space in Jan. 

Brutal honesty, nothing more. If the players can’t handle that then they’re in the wrong profession.

10 hours ago, mack said:

They got brutal honesty on the first day Gombau showed up to training and they didn't like that. :woah:

No they got let’s try and play a Kamakazi high line defence and try and play philosophy ball 

it’s ok the process has progressed the dehli dynamos are of the bottom of the table 

4 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

No they got let’s try and play a Kamakazi high line defence and try and play philosophy ball 

it’s ok the process has progressed the dehli dynamos are of the bottom of the table 

Lies and slander.

Delhi are 9th.

There's no relegation so he can destroy and rebuild.:meep: In a few months they'll be playing like Delhi Darcalona.

11 minutes ago, mack said:

Should be our permanent second kit.

agreed even with our initial forums i thought if we cant have red and black i want gold and black, but we can have both, would love a variation of both kits with the home kit always being red and black hoops and the away kit always being black and gold with no permanent pattern

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic