Western United

mack

15 minutes ago, Erebus said:

He is quoted as saying 

"“I’m a hard worker who understands that the fans in the West of Melbourne want players who’ll give absolutely 100% for the shirt. I can’t wait to start doing that,” said Risdon,"

:rofl::rofl:

The fans of Western Sydney didn't want that as well? You may as well do that in Melbourne, because you didn't in Sydney.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

1 hour ago, Erebus said:

He is quoted as saying 

"“I’m a hard worker who understands that the fans in the West of Melbourne want players who’ll give absolutely 100% for the shirt. I can’t wait to start doing that,” said Risdon,"

Fans? Shirt? When has he given 100% in the last 2 years?

See ya. Such a disappointment. Tate to play the rest of the season regardless if Risdon is fit or not.

He did say "can't wait to start doing that".

2 hours ago, Erebus said:

He is quoted as saying 

Fans? Shirt? When has he given 100% in the last 2 years?

See ya. Such a disappointment. Tate to play the rest of the season regardless if Risdon is fit or not.

Image result for roflcopter

13 hours ago, mack said:

Davutovic reckons their name is going to be "Western United".

Which is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Colours green and black.

Western Union as major sponsors then?  Although the colours wouldn't match.

"...it’s understood the club will wear green and black stripes"

Wonder if these will be vertical or horizontal because if its the latter, then it deserves a "Hang on a moment" from WSW. "Western" in name, one of the colours black, English Football influenced name "United" - talk about following our template. All we now need is for Rudan (Croat from Western Sydney) to be appointed their head coach as rumoured.