Western United

mack

42 minutes ago, hughsey said:

Apparently the inspiration for the logo is real estate development. Wtf...

If so, at least they are being frank about what their priorities are.

2 hours ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

That is truly awful - both design and colours!  It actually looks like a poor take off from Western Sydney Uni, which I don't like either.

I see the similarity you mention. But imo it's  better than the WSU version which is terrible,  especially compared to the previous UWS logo.

• 2 weeks later...

NT News (NT=No Truth) reporting stadium development plans running behind schedule but O'Rourke at FFA quoted as not being concerned. 

My call is that the mythical stadium the club's successful bid was predicated on will never come to fruition due to the collapse of the housing boom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2019 at 12:33 PM, LeeMarvin said:

NT News (NT=No Truth) reporting stadium development plans running behind schedule but O'Rourke at FFA quoted as not being concerned. 

My call is that the mythical stadium the club's successful bid was predicated on will never come to fruition due to the collapse of the housing boom.

South Melbourne are promising to go after them if it doesn’t happen which I agree with 100%

I’d be interested to know what timeframe the FFA have given them before it’s basically treated as a flat out lie

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I get that, I'm asking why they made Rudan wear one. It just feels like a prop to make it look more construction-y. If it's safe enough for the other 4 people to take it off for a photo why not him?

1 hour ago, Davo said:

Yeah I get that, I'm asking why they made Rudan wear one. It just feels like a prop to make it look more construction-y. If it's safe enough for the other 4 people to take it off for a photo why not him?

Its probably a prop to make it look more construction-y. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2019 at 8:50 PM, Unlimited said:

Apparently just signed one Alessandro Diamanti

Even at the age of 35, still a very, very, very good 76 on FIFA

This isn't confirmed yet. Just rumored.

They also tried to sign Marcus Berg as their guest marquee but got rejected.