Western United

mack

8 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

What has happened to Brendan Hamill?

He'd be fourth or fifth choice (with Aspro taking the other spot in the bench/squad). Durante, Gulum and Chapman have started every game, and done reasonably well.

Some of the squad were signed before Rudan was official and/or started scouting in secret. He probably wouldn't have picked either of Hamill or Aspro if he had his way (being a former CB he'd have a good idea of the type of CB he wants).

10 minutes ago, andypk said:

That just goes to show how far we have come already.  He was our captain last season, now he can't get a run at Tarniet FC and we are top of the table.

Be good to do a 'clean out' report...i.e. see what has happened with all those players let go by Babbel after the January 2019 transfer window closed.

I'd suggest most if not all of those let go have gone on to smaller & worse things...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, Neverbloom said:

I THINK THEY GAINED 2 NEW MEMBERS SINCE I LAST POSTED IN THIS TOPIC

this is huge news

Over 10,000 attended todays game....altho many would have been MV supporters, I guess.

If you were a local/a newbie, you might have reason to want to sign up after that game!

12 hours ago, wendybr said:

Over 10,000 attended todays game....altho many would have been MV supporters, I guess.

If you were a local/a newbie, you might have reason to want to sign up after that game!

Unfortunately I suspect their crowd will be back down to the 5k mark for their next home game 

I listened to SST last night and Rallis fully gave it to Rudan, I don't know how much of it is true but those accusations are pretty serious and defamatory if Rudan wants to pursue legal action against Rallis if they are proven to be false but seeing that how he acts like a dickhead from time to time, some of the claims from Rallis are not surprising.

Edited by SBW
1 hour ago, SBW said:

I listened to SST last night and Rallis fully gave it to Rudan, I don't know how much of it is true but those accusations are pretty serious and defamatory if Rudan wants to pursue legal action against Rallis if they are proven to be false but seeing that how he acts like a dickhead from time to time, some of the claims from Rallis are not surprising.

What was the outcome re McDoanald....no wages or Rudan being a twat, ?

5 minutes ago, sonar said:

What was the outcome re McDoanald....no wages or Rudan being a twat, ?

Rudan being a twat, Rudan trying to make an example of MacDonald by playing him off the bench for the youth team.

• 2 weeks later...

A-League Hub (@AleagueHub) Tweeted:
Western United assistant coach John Hutchinson has reportedly quit and is set to return to Major League Soccer club Seattle Sounders shortly. It comes with Mark Rudan's other assistant, John Anastasiadis, a candidate to join Ange Postecoglou's coaching staff at Yokohama.

[SMH] https://twitter.com/AleagueHub/status/1210485761851576327?s=20

TWG reporting Connor Chapman could return to Korea.

The empire is about to crumble in FFA's face.

Edited by Paul01
Added info