Sign in to follow this  
mack

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne City 1/1/2019 7:50PM

Was that guy with the two blonde girls someone? Or just a random crowd shot.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Hopefully after this half of football no one ever questions why Babbel picks elrich over lorente. Ever. Also hopefully Rieira leaves soon and we can upgrade. Terrible 9 

We really are absolute trash. There is no 2 ways about it. Honestly embarrassing. I would honestly be stoked if every player got ditched in January except Ziegler. Riera has gotta go.

1 minute ago, mack said:

Was that guy with the two blonde girls someone? Or just a random crowd shot.

Its lachy Wales old man, mum and GF

riera is just as bad as i am, neither of us can score

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

FMD......Marcus Babbel your coaching is woeful.

he is a world class german coach

what is Dino doing? at least he had passion for our club even if he couldnt score often still better than riera

Send llorente home to pack his stuff. He is borda level bad.

Rostyn Griffiths is the key to this game. He is winning everything in the middle of the park. Babbel needs to find out how go around him. Left side Llorente lots of space may be key to getting back in the game

9 minutes ago, sonar said:

FMD......Marcus Babbel your coaching is woeful.

With the players we have any coach will be woeful. The coach can make the best plans but the players have to execute them.

We will never be competitive with Keanu and O'Doherty paired up.  If they are not turning the ball over they are out of position or lazy in getting back to provide cover.

3 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

Send llorente home to pack his stuff. He is borda level bad.

He’s total **** and doesn’t look remotely arsed

3 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Rostyn Griffiths is the key to this game. He is winning everything in the middle of the park. Babbel needs to find out how go around him. Left side Llorente lots of space may be key to getting back in the game

Llorente is total ****, he can have all the space in the world for him to then under hit a cross to the near post 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, tardotz said:

With the players we have any coach will be woeful. The coach can make the best plans but the players have to execute them.

I agree, but It's the managers job to get the team playing as a unit. We are not. Gumby got fired because of it, Babbel at the present is going the same way. Have a look at the two goals we conceded....terrible defending.

Edited by sonar

4 minutes ago, BohemianDublin said:

I really hate typing this.

But.

I just couldn't be arsed going tonight.

i couldnt make the match tonight but ireally am glad i couldnt, its depressing because before olympic park i didnt miss a second of a wanderers match

Posted (edited)

This is so depressing 

Turn overs.  No heart. No confidence.  No atmosphere.  No air....

3 points against the Nix though next week after the Vics  do us on Saturday.  We only beat  teams in yellow unfortunately.

Waiting for the new stadium to cure all our ills is a dangerous game. We could be losing fans forever here.

Edited by beatsurrender

Posted (edited)

We are totally S.H.I.T. and we haven't got any better since the first half in Mudgee.

Edited by WHACKO

5 minutes ago, tardotz said:

Rudan and Merrick have done much better with much worse squads. What is Babbel doing with them all week? They can't defend and can't score enough against the top 6. We aren't even close to MVC, SFC or PG.

#Mentality

Just now, mack said:

Rudan and Merrick have done much better with much worse squads. What is Babbel doing with them all week? They can't defend and can't score enough against the top 6. We aren't even close to MVC, SFC or PG.

#Mentality

This....He is a half step above Gumby....at the moment.........

The only thing we'll be fighting for this season is the wooden spoon.

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

I agree, but It's the managers job to get the team playing as a unit. We are not. Gumby got fired because of it, Babbel at the present is going the same way. Have a look at the two goals we conceded....terrible defending.

that is the issue i have we have been terrible under all 3 coaches and only one was crucified, feels like babbel is getting a free pass but the thing i like about him is he isnt afraid to mince his words, just not fun being a wanderers fan and i hope babbel can bring in some players to make us better but we got a tonne of improvement needed feels like we need a popa styled off season for January

I have been offering Vedran some helpful tips when the ball is out of the penalty area., shouting out such things as:

"Dont pick that up hun"

"Wait til you're back in penalty area"

"Don't even think of picking that up mutherfaarker"

.....and the like.....

Maybe a number of players already know they won't be here come end of Jan......not that I'm complaining

Just now, tardotz said:

Maybe a number of players already know they won't be here come end of Jan......not that I'm complaining

i really hope so, especially riera was amazing last season but he has been ******* terrible this season and i hope he is the first to go

Cant agree. We have the worst backline in the league and not much better in front of them. Llorente would struggle against 7div prospect u14s.

Watching in a pub in QLD in WSW top....yeah...think i might make an early exit...dont like being told by strangers how shyte we are...