Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne City 1/1/2019 7:50PM

Fmd we are a hard team to watch... Lloriente got turned and burned for the 2nd goal. It was elrich who didn't cover the throw in for the first goal... Leaving aside the fact lloriente takes up a foreign spot, if I had to pick between Lloriente and elrich I wouldn't pick elrich... He's been terrible for us... Can't see how he seems to avoid criticism...

6 minutes ago, HillsPanther said:

Is it my imagination or do we have the slowest outside backs in the league?

Apart from the teams playing CBS at FB, were about that. Tarek is physically slow, Llorente is really slow to react to obvious potential situations.  He doesn't recognize quickly the ball being played down the line or switched across.

Just now, lloydy136 said:

My current working  theory is that popa signed some sort of unholy pact with the devil for us to win the champions league but in return we are going to have like 30 years of horrible luck and lurch from one crisis to the next.

Thoughts?

We all know we were lucky with the ACL...but the early Popa teams had grit and determination....we haven't had that since our GF loss to Adelaide.

I have left the pub so cant see **** all..relying on you guys....place was full of chunts and the wife said someone was looking at her funny and she didnt even want me to go to the bog....

So back to room to follow this dog shite on here.

33 minutes ago, mack said:

Rudan and Merrick have done much better with much worse squads. What is Babbel doing with them all week? They can't defend and can't score enough against the top 6. We aren't even close to MVC, SFC or PG.

#Mentality

Never in a million years is our squad better than Newcastle. Never. Which of our attackers would put Vargas Petratos o’Donovan on the dubs bench? 

13 minutes ago, mack said:

The rbb left. Cops showed up after a handful of rbb people went to the area of the tunnel to give the players a spray. RBB packed up.

Kamau shot gets biggest cheeer of the night

Rest of the crowd is alternating between angry and frustrated.

Angry frustrated and bored 

you forgot bored 

Talk on social media that a handful of rbb went to the players tunnel at half time and gave it to them. Got kicked out and this led to the bay all walking out.

Good to see all aspects of club in sync and imploding as a unit.

Edit - just saw that mack already posted this info. Sorry for doubling up.

Edited by lloydy136
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic