mack

Squad Development 2018/19 Part 2

Why would AB10 be told to look for another club when his off contract?  It's probably Fitzgerald

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Bring on the next crop of Germans

20 minutes ago, WanderingToqui said:

How awesome would Ribery look in our colours?

Dunno, Can you dodgy up a Photoshop?

57 minutes ago, WanderingToqui said:

How awesome would Ribery look in our colours?

He has more of a chance of joining Al Hilal than Al Rooty Hill.

2 hours ago, mack said:

Anyone off contract who hasn't got a renewal offer yet is already in a "find a new club" mode.

we should be playing our youth the next 2 rounds. Vedran needs to be benched, Russel and Tass brought back in etc

4 hours ago, T1m said:

Why would AB10 be told to look for another club when his off contract?  It's probably Fitzgerald

The person who tweeted it said that it's someone he thought would have got an extension, so it's someone off contract.

7 hours ago, Erebus said:

If we're already talking about re-signing the likes of Mahazi we may as well concede defeat for the entirety of next season already.

Every club has players at the bottom of the barrel that cost peanuts. Mahazi filled the gaps at Victory when they won the title a few times.

If you want to spend bucket loads on your starting 11, we need a bargain bin player like Mahazi or Gallifuoco.

Interested to see who the club waves goodbye to after the last game. I expect it this offseason will be full of fireworks and wild rumours. Love it

3 hours ago, LeeMarvin said:

Dunno, Can you dodgy up a Photoshop?

Hoping someone here can.

Maybe photoshop Arturo Vidal. Marquee box to box beast. ............... yeah yeah .... my imagination rocks. 

:stonedtrifiro:

11 minutes ago, WanderingToqui said:

Maybe photoshop Arturo Vidal. Marquee box to box beast. ............... yeah yeah .... my imagination rocks. 

If we are going that way ill take Suarez as our striker as well haha 

I like Roly. I wonder how much of the cap he takes up. Considering he's a foreigner, they can have him. 

Le Fondre - Bobo

Ninko--------------------------Roly

RIP Hammil Elrich Vedran...

Wtf do Sydney want Roly for? Considering their quality of foreign recruitment over the past 4 years, that would be a backwards signing. He’s not even close to Ninko, Adrian, Bobo, Holosko, Alf etc.

I have no issues with him going though, he’s too hot and cold. 

35 minutes ago, Frankos187 said:

Le Fondre - Bobo

Ninko--------------------------Roly

RIP Hammil Elrich Vedran...

If they are our back 3 again next year I’m going to jam my membership card so far up JTs arse*

*By that I mean I’ll turn up to every game and whinge online 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, hughsey said:

Wtf do Sydney want Roly for? Considering their quality of foreign recruitment over the past 4 years, that would be a backwards signing. He’s not even close to Ninko, Adrian, Bobo, Holosko, Alf etc.

I have no issues with him going though, he’s too hot and cold. 

Probably been just about our best player this year and I’m not really bothered if we hold on to him

Might be why we are 8th

Edited by StringerBellend

9 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Probably been just about our best player this year and I’m not really bothered if we hold on to him

Might be why we are 8th

I wont miss him fouling opposition when they are facing their own goal... That for me is the biggest sin in football

3 minutes ago, hughsey said:

I wont miss him fouling opposition when they are facing their own goal... That for me is the biggest sin in football

Adding that to AnnoyingWanderersThings.xlsx

just below Hammil passing the ball straight to opposition and above short free kicks that result in us passing the back to the keeper to hoof back where we just had said freekick 

20 hours ago, mack said:

Anyone off contract who hasn't got a renewal offer yet is already in a "find a new club" mode.

Another big clear out this offseason.

1 hour ago, matty said:

I like Roly. I wonder how much of the cap he takes up. Considering he's a foreigner, they can have him. 

If we can bring in quality visa players it makes not re-signing Roly not a big blow. You’d take him if he had his Australian citizenship

Question: The citizenship for visa players has changed. Was it right that they can now apply after 3 years?

1 hour ago, hughsey said:

I can honestly say I wouldn't miss any player from the current squad. There once was a time that rumour of a defection to easts would open a portal straight to hell, but these days we'd see it more as them getting weaker to recruit one of our players. From his insta he (Roly) spends a lot of time in Bondi, so pehaps he just needs to shave some costs off his opal card. For me it's a meh.

21 hours ago, mack said:

Going by MB's comments earlier this week we are looking at a serious clean out.  Remain-ers: Ziegler, Elrich, Duke, Yeboah, Kamau, Maybe Riera, Hamill, Mahazi and/or GG. Plus a bunch of kids.

Interesting times.

21 hours ago, MistahCampoy said:

Not too sure if this was posted already or not but made me laugh

It's happening!t

6c-64yMY_bigger.jpgNelly Yoa @NYoa88
FollowFollow @NYoa88
More

Running into the 2019/2020 #ALeague season be like......bypassing all the football politics at NPL/State league levels. #ALeague will never be the same again ladies and gentlemen!!. Watch the ratings skyrocket🚀 #TheNewTigerWood🏌#ComeBackOfTheYear

D4WGI16UYAEzICm.jpg
7:34 PM - 17 Apr 2019

No Janjetovic for the CCM game - "shoulder injury". Hmmm. Majok left out as well, given a rest for the game against his potential or actual new employer?

1 minute ago, FCB said:

No Janjetovic for the CCM game - "shoulder injury". Hmmm. Majok left out as well, given a rest for the game against his potential or actual new employer?

Yeah just read that, interesting.. With Tate, Cordier and Yeboah back in