A letter from the Chairman

20 minutes ago, Jungle said:

I don't think anyone expected him to say something... We expected him to do something. We have now received more lip service. 

Hopefully it means that he is hearing us loud and clear and something will be done next transfer window and to support fan engagement..

Yea whatever, we could sign Messi and some on here would still be complaining he is two one footed and past his prime. 

Edited by scarcev
On 03/01/2019 at 6:54 PM, FCB said:

a UCL-winning fitness coach

Actually I have been wondering about that.  Does it seem as though we are experiencing more injuries in the squad than in past seasons?  How much of that is possibly due to a new fitness training regimen?

2 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

Actually I have been wondering about that.  Does it seem as though we are experiencing more injuries in the squad than in past seasons?  How much of that is possibly due to a new fitness training regimen?

I think you'll find the training injuries this season have stopped since the new coach was brought in. And the injuries at the start of this season were a continuation of what was happening over the prior season or two.

23 hours ago, Erebus said:

Yeah the new fitness guy only showed up a month ago.

And already paying dividends. We managed to press Victory for almost the whole match, that was the main reason they looked ordinary. Count the number of players surrounding the ballplayer in the mid and front thirds.

For those wondering why Babbel is getting an easier run than Gumby, there's your answer - we have defensive structure and a coherent plan for transition. This was clear early on, I remember commenting on it during some FFA Cup matches. The results have not been going our way because the cattle couldn't execute, both physically and mentall(it)y. The Brazilian seems to be getting our squad to the point where they can keep it up for longer periods and I think that's the final missing puzzle piece, the reason MB's 'dis is a process' has taken so long.