Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory 5/1/2019 7:50PM

1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

You can't have a go at the lads tonight, they gave it everything.

Majok was onside for his 1 on 1 with the keeper...linesman should have kept his flag down if unsure and let VAR sort it out. Not confident Majok would have tucked it away mind....

Good game from  Tate, looking forward to seeing more of him. ABJ had a good game, Riera still looks like he feels the world is against him...

We deserved a point.

I don't know if it's just me but Riera seems to have lost some pace...too slow.We made breaks on the counter and he was way off the pace to get into a position to take a cross.

Just now, Smoggy said:

Riera is shot..his head / mind is elsewhere, he would be dropped under normal circumstances for a little while...we dont have that luxury. 

i would drop him he simply isnt there

honestly we looked 100 times better than we have looked the entire season pretty much so i am proud, not too much negative things to say

1 minute ago, sonar said:

I don't know if it's just me but Riera seems to have lost some pace...too slow.We made breaks on the counter and he was way off the pace to get into a position to take a cross.

Something has clearly happened....we need someone like we had with Santa or Bridge to bust a gut and get to where you need to be

Just now, Swarth said:

i would drop him he simply isnt there

honestly we looked 100 times better than we have looked the entire season pretty much so i am proud, not too much negative things to say

Who would you put up front. Majok doesn't have the touch or control at the moment.

1 minute ago, Swarth said:

i still would put majok purely because i believe he can grow into the role, he has had some decent shots same with nick tbh but sadly had some very good saves against both of them

As much as I don't like him, we need a Fornaroli type who is desperate to score.

14 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

You can't have a go at the lads tonight, they gave it everything.

Majok was onside for his 1 on 1 with the keeper...linesman should have kept his flag down if unsure and let VAR sort it out. Not confident Majok would have tucked it away mind....

Good game from  Tate, looking forward to seeing more of him. ABJ had a good game, Riera still looks like he feels the world is against him...

We deserved a point.

The Assistant Referee at the northern called more for them than us.

How Toivenen stayed on the pitch is beyond me. (UNLESS THE FFA ARE INVOLVED)

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic