Western Sydney Wanderers vs Wellington Phoenix 8/1/2019 7:50PM

No upsides from this....ABJ & Riera most probably missing from Perth game. Vedran's should be dropped for the way he"s keeping...we can't score to save ourselves........sigh. ANZ and SOP in general  is effing cursed. If Babbel was bought in to introduce a winning culture he is failing.....badly.

Edited by sonar
1 minute ago, mack said:

Players on the pitch were going to win or lose, Babbel wasn't going to impact that at the end. Another inept defensive performance, not enough finishing. Players kicked off the park.

No he wasn't.  My observation is just that he had given up the ghost. Nothing he could do 

Hamill’s comments were spot on - sloppy defending, and the team needs to do better. I have never been one to worry about a player bleeding for the club (all I care is that they try, be it for the badge or the money), but as people have said he before, he really does show his pain whenever the team stuffs it yet again.

That all said, at least the attacks continued through to the end. 

Edited by Generator
It’s sloppy, not sloopy
3 minutes ago, Generator said:

Hamill’s comments were spot on - sloppy defending, and the team needs to do better. I have never been one to worry about a player bleeding for the club (all I care is that they try, be it for the badge or the money), but as people have said he before, he really does show his pain whenever the team stuffs it yet again.

Meh

he’s been saying the same thing for the past 6 months

i can see pass his sad beautiful blue eyes 

Can’t say I’m as down as others (maybe I’m immune to the disappointment) but I thought Like last game there were positives there. Deserved at least a point imo & without our main playmaker I thought we created quite a few decent chances. 

Thought Baccus had a tremendous second half, Roly, Russell, O Doherty & Fitz also solid. 

Just now, octa9ona11 said:

I defended Vedran after the derby.... but f##k Vedran. Should never pull the jersey on again. Unforgiveable. Getting over travelling 1.5hrs each way for every home game rain, hail or week night and walking away feeling like this. Ill remain loyal but im struggling big time.

Mostly rain too mate.....

10 minutes ago, Generator said:

I’d rather he didn’t make the stupid mistakes in the first place.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic