mack

Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 13/1/2019 5:00PM

It's been coming 2nd half. They virtually scored at will. We were playing on the break. It's not sustainable

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Kurt Ams has to be demoted to NPL ASAP, one of the worst referees I have seen in the league.

Um wtf? I went to the loo and brushed my teeth as and get back to see the score is 4-3 perth.. i didn't see the equaliser or penalty. Did we implode? 

(Stolen from fellow forum member)

Hello darkness, my old friend...

2 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Um wtf? I went to the loo and brushed my teeth as and get back to see the score is 4-3 perth.. i didn't see the equaliser or penalty. Did we implode? 

Yes.

The ref can’t just be that bad, there surely has to be something dodgy going on. VAR is just as bad. 

9 minutes ago, SBW said:

SOft pen yes but why the **** does Hamill have his arms around Keogh?

Because he’s **** at football 

harsh but what a stupid penalty to give away 

he had two hands round him 

Edited by StringerBellend

5 minutes ago, EmMac said:

referee imploded

Not too much you can do when you have a dirty cheating ref making sure the result goes perths way

4 minutes ago, BBB said:

The ref can’t just be that bad, there surely has to be something dodgy going on. VAR is just as bad. 

Ref just following ffa orders. Wanderers are not allowed to win.

Suman got nothing tonight from the defence or the ref. First 2 he saves but defence couldn’t help him out and the follow ups and put away. He gets smashed by an offside defender for the 3rd, and if that’s not enough, a defender gives the ref an opportunity to award a very soft pen for the winner. 

15 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Don't brush your teeth anymore...

Our number 1 target this offseason should be Perth's accountant. He must be a real ****in wizard on the books cause there's no way those ****s are under the salary cap

Thought it couldn’t get any worse than midweek against Wellington

Nope.

Season officially over. Babbel would be a miracle worker if he could lift us up after this. Psychologically this will kill us. We had them and we handed it back. 

22 minutes ago, Matto97 said:

The team is showing plenty of fight and heart to try get the result now so I can't fault them on that, but jeez we just find new ways to lose in the last 10 minutes every week, so dissapointing...

Can't fault the team when the ref gifts the other side 2 goals...

Classic WSW. Reading this thread pre game it was going to take a lot to convince anyone we had a chance of winning, so they go 3-1 up in the 77th minute, make us dare to dream, then lose like we all thought pre game.

Season is over, corrupt ffa refs will make sure of that. However, watching the young guys play give me hope for the future.  As long as we can hold onto them and the ffa/ref corruption stops.

On 11/01/2019 at 4:24 PM, Smoggy said:

I fancy us to score actually...the problem is we would prob neex to score 5 to win...

Perth will get minimum of 3 goals...

Well i was right...we needed 5 to win...

1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

Well i was right...we needed 5 to win...

Powerball this Thursday mate. 100m.

It's pretty obvious there's a dislike for the Wanderers in refereeing circles

Soft pens and VAR aside we still conceded.4  If Hamill not does have the player in a bear hug no pen. We didn't deserve to lose but our defense has not been good all season. The refs are not good but we lost the game with poor defensive decisions,not the refs.

Just now, Burztur said:

Powerball this Thursday mate. 100m.

If you win it then can you please pay off a few refs so we can start getting the help that other teams get?