Western Sydney Wanderers vs Adelaide United 18/01/2019 7:50PM

Something is truly not right. Those calls would have gone against us. When we need them they are not being called. 

If our CEO and our chairman say nothing to the FFAabiut the ref treatment of wanderers each game this season then They are either very stupid and willingly losing money and support or simply have a master plan in place that we are yet to see. 

8 minutes ago, Macak said:

Something is truly not right. Those calls would have gone against us. When we need them they are not being called. 

If our CEO and our chairman say nothing to the FFAabiut the ref treatment of wanderers each game this season then They are either very stupid and willingly losing money and support or simply have a master plan in place that we are yet to see. 

Like what I have stated last game.

WE ARE CURSED. THATS FACTS.

Just now, HillsPanther said:

Refereeing this season has been too consistently against us to be incompetence.  It is clear that the ffa has given the refs instructions that wanderers must not win.

If we are all seeing this then there must be some truth to this comment. If it feels and smells like there is something going on then it must be real. if this issue is not taken up with the refs directly by the clubs senior heads then we are doomed. 

The fans must know that the club is doing something about this ref issue. I am also ready but unwillingly to not renew my membership next year if the club is not willing to stand up and do something. 

Sure as a Wanderers fan I'm disappointed. And I do feel sorry for the Boys in Red & Black.

But the 2 that I feel most sorry for are the Assistant Referees. They did enough to get at least 2 Tobin points, if not Man of the Match.

Adelaide couldn't have won without them.

And the VAR had been outstanding. Especially near goals. The Wanderers just can't get past him.

This VAR is complete BS

How the penalty was not at least referred for the referee to look at again and how the VAR mysteriously disappeared for the Adelaide second goal 

The more this goes on, the more I like the Al Hilal is paying off the referees conspiracy theory because it’s past ridiculous now - that’s three out of the four past games at least that we’ve been screwed over

The team should simply take a knee at the next game. From kick-off just simply not move a step, because the result doesn't matter. Let the opposition score 20 goals till the team is walked off. Yake shirts off to reveal ffa corrupt as slogan. Let the media run riot on a silent protest. It would get coverage across the globe and inevitably het fifa attention.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic