Sign in to follow this  
wendybr

The (NOT) Relationships Thread...not just for THOSE relationships, but any relationships.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

On 20/01/2019 at 5:41 PM, Swarth said:

i cant decide if he looks happy or annoyed :P

I take it to be a “hold on to your seats brothers and sisters because it’s story time” face

On 20/01/2019 at 9:38 AM, wendybr said:

Hi Kitto!

You're welcome!

I know there are lots of dads with daughters here, and maybe some might pick up an idea or two worth considering.

Raising kids in the world they are growing up in now makes parenting harder than ever, I think.

My daughter asked me the other day 'did they have technology when you were a kid'.

42 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

My daughter asked me the other day 'did they have technology when you were a kid'.

Classic! I'm still laughing! 

It was only the 80's FFS, I spent my days riding BMX through the PGH brickworks in Doonside (which is now Woodcroft housing estate) and Nurragingy Reserve.

Kids today have a little too much technology available.

1 hour ago, hawks2767 said:

"What's a CD" they ask, as they put the disc into the PS4, is a wonderfully ironic source of amusement for me. They then get pissed off at me laughing at them and take it up a notch and ask "What about colour TV"? :xmad:. Cheeky ****ers, your time will come.

Was listening to the radio this morning and they had a on-air dating segment where they get a bunch of women on the phone and then introduce a guy in the studio who tells them about himself. The women can’t see him and drop off the line if they hear something they don’t like. 

The guy they had in the studio this morning was a guy named George. He was 29, Greek and a big Wanderers fan. He admitted that he’d never had a girlfriend, had sex or even kissed a girl. 

He reminded me of our whole saga with Unlimited and it made me proud that Unlimited finally got there on his own in the end. Turns out you weren’t even the unluckiest Wanderers fan out there :P 

How’s it all going Unlimited? I think last I heard you were still with her? 

If George is on this forum, show your face dude and we can try to help!

On 20/01/2019 at 9:38 AM, wendybr said:

Raising kids in the world they are growing up in now makes parenting harder than ever, I think.

What, harder than when the average life expectancy was 24 and everyone had to stay inside lest they get the Black Plague?

Or was it that you had to stay inside when you had the plague?

Either way.

2 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

Was listening to the radio this morning and they had a on-air dating segment where they get a bunch of women on the phone and then introduce a guy in the studio who tells them about himself. The women can’t see him and drop off the line if they hear something they don’t like. 

The guy they had in the studio this morning was a guy named George. He was 29, Greek and a big Wanderers fan. He admitted that he’d never had a girlfriend, had sex or even kissed a girl. 

He reminded me of our whole saga with Unlimited and it made me proud that Unlimited finally got there on his own in the end. Turns out you weren’t even the unluckiest Wanderers fan out there :P 

How’s it all going Unlimited? I think last I heard you were still with her? 

If George is on this forum, show your face dude and we can try to help!

Oh wow

Well... about that girl - I’m going to the Gold Coast with her tomorrow for Valentines so can’t be too bad lol

She and I have been together almost 15 months now which is shocking because it seems so long ago that the uhh “saga” shall we say was going

1 hour ago, btron3000 said:

What, harder than when the average life expectancy was 24 and everyone had to stay inside lest they get the Black Plague?

Luxury.

When I were a lad, we only lived till we were sixteen, and we weren't allowed to leave the outhouse, for fear of contracting leprosy.

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:44 PM, mack said:

Does it matter? He's a fraud.

Came across this ...not for the first time...and watched it again.

Hope Goat has watched a bit more of JP ...and that you won't lock the thread - since I am posting this.

The attached comments to this are very powerful.

Worth watching imho.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you watch any of it....or of the interview with that idiotic woman which sent the lobster reference viral Mack?