Melbourne City vs Western Sydney Wanderers 22/01/2019 7:50PM

24 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

How many more times must baccus let us down! All 3 of his reds have cost us. The guy has zero discipline, zero passing. Piss him off. So angry right now

Him and his bro ..... discipline issues.

Babbel is certainly going for records....worst losing streak in our history.......the wooden spoon is there for the taking....c'mon boys you can do it....lol

So predictable.....lose in the last minute, brain explosion and gift them the 3 points.

On the positive side 3 goals away from home after conceeding in the first 31 sec and winning until the Baccus episode...... hopefully he will join Vedran on the bench

5 minutes ago, sonar said:

Babbel is certainly going for records....worst losing streak in our history.......the wooden spoon is there for the taking....c'mon boys you can do it....lol

I think it was the worst losing streak in A League history? Or did I mishear that?

We certainly did break that other record - with the 31 second goal. :unsure:

24 minutes ago, WanderingToqui said:

Him and his bro ..... discipline issues.

They lack judgement and that is extremely difficult to train/ teach. Good judgement means youve extrapolated an outcome of an action, or possible actions and crucially, understand the consequences - immediate and big picture.

On the game....a bit sad right now. But, i still see positives in the youth we're playing 

I don't know what to make of this.

If its not the refs ******* us over, its our own players.

I can't explain how pissed of I am about Keanu getting himself sent off, not only letting himself down but letting Babbel down, I hope Babbel can give him the 'treatment' and ****s him off before the end of the month and bring someone in like a DM.

That was our season in a nutshell.

Comedy defending,  promising play, touch of sotirio magic ;) ill discipline (baccus for the red and mistake + foolish rushing in by fitzy for brattan goal),  then ultimately gifting teams points.

Hard to watch.

Babbel was some defender back in the day - surely he has something to say to his defenders.... 

Football is a **** of a game... 

Apart from a couple of very bad errors by Baccus (who should be punished by being a sub for the rest of the season) it was a gutsy performance. Kamau needs to muscle up, he is too easily brushed off by players and and then seems to give up. We need to stop the attmpts at flasy play and concentrate on the basic passing game. Everyone else can do it!

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic