Another 4-3 Loss For Wanderers

22 minutes ago, GD07 said:

Baccus to get the vedran treatment when he comes back from suspension. Tokich to take over. 

Given the season is gone the focus should be to teach any contracted player a lesson in expectations for next season. 

Baccus should get a minimum of 3 games including his 1 weeks off through the red to remind him that kind of brain snap will not be tolerated. And if it gives tokich or grozos a chance (Taurus is starting to me think he’s Messi) great let’s see them In action 

with roar and mariners coming up exactly the time to blood some more youngsters 

42 minutes ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Given the season is gone the focus should be to teach any contracted player a lesson in expectations for next season. 

Baccus should get a minimum of 3 games including his 1 weeks off through the red to remind him that kind of brain snap will not be tolerated. And if it gives tokich or grozos a chance (Taurus is starting to me think he’s Messi) great let’s see them In action 

with roar and mariners coming up exactly the time to blood some more youngsters 

Kostandinos or however you spell it, is a good lad, but maybe not in Messi's league just yet.

Kosta has good feet, excellent eye for goal & always appears to have time on the ball. He is regularly targeted by opposition teams & was the priority long term signing we had to make, from amongst the youff players at our club. I'm glad MB & JT took my advice & signed him to a senior deal, before he became a free agent. A 2 year contract is way short of the 5 year deal I suggested, but at least he ours going forward. 

If he doesn't travel to Brisbane, he may play in the NYL Derby on Sunday. I'll try & confirm before then

7 hours ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

but he's a ****wit

Yeah but he'd be our f'wit....just like I would've taken that salesman Berisha into my heart...just like I would take plenty of other f"wits as long as they wore the red & black and gave a **** like Nichols did

...except Brosque...**** that guy

9 hours ago, Horus said:

Yeah but he'd be our f'wit....just like I would've taken that salesman Berisha into my heart...just like I would take plenty of other f"wits as long as they wore the red & black and gave a **** like Nichols did

...except Brosque...**** that guy

he'll always be brisbane's ****wit, just like nichols was.

Baccus is our ****wit. 

13 hours ago, WanderingToqui said:

Each club needs their own f$ck wit. We have 2. The Bacci are ours. B1 and B2.

Even Brosque's own family support the Wanderers by the way. They're all Westies.

Some of them have jumped back to the evil side for the free merch + tix; we'll see how they go once he hangs up those boots......