Brisbane Roar vs Western Sydney Wanderers 25/01/2019 6:50PM

Ins: 5.Brendan HAMILL (promoted), 22.Rashid MAHAZI (promoted), 27.Kwame YEBOAH (promoted)

Outs: 17.Keanu BACCUS (suspended – 1 week)

Unavailable: 4.Josh RISDON (international duty), 10.Alex BAUMJOHANN (injury – three weeks), 19.Mark BRIDGE (injury – two weeks)

Ins: 14.Alex LOPEZ (promoted), 15.Stefan Nigro (promoted), 26.Nicholas D’AGOSTINO (promoted), 34.Aaron REARDON (promoted), 35.Jay BARNETT (promoted)
Outs: 8.Jacob PEPPER (suspended – 1 match), 11.Eric BAUTHEAC (suspended – 1 match), 17.Matt McKay (suspended – 1 match)

Unavailable: 6.Avram PAPADOPOULOS (glute),10.Brett HOLMAN (knee), 13.Stefan MAUK (groin)

Referee: Adam Fielding
Assistant Referee 1: David Walsh
Assistant Referee 2: Ashley Beecham
Fourth Official: Adam Kersey
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

Apparently Reardon (CB) got off on mistaken identity from the red card in his NYL game.

8 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

Out Injured. Bridge - (2 weeks) It's 2 weeks every ******* week.

Retire him ffs.

Its all shaping up to be a final home game of the season last 10min cameo farewell appearance.....

What was his injury again? 

Edited by Smoggy

So ends the summer of heros or football or whatever the campaign was 

thank Christ for that 

Both teams are licking their licks thinking this is game we are going to win 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a nil all draw but seeing both teams can defend highly unlikely 

only prediction is roly to blast one finally from outside the box he needs a contract for somewhere next year needs to start impressing the mariners 

After conceding big numbers recently we will sure up our defence and they have Young in goals who will no doubt play a blinder against us again so I'm going for 1-0 WSW, like a racehorse if we get to the front too early we will **** ourselves and get run down so Im hoping for a 91st minute winner, even then that next 3 mins might be dodgy. 

Hahaha...That's perfectly fine LM!

Noone here will. :D

If they've been around for a while....and/or  visited various incarnations of the Politics Thread, they know it's best to ignore me on this issue (and a few others, I'm sure ;))!

:):)

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic