Brisbane Roar vs Western Sydney Wanderers 25/01/2019 6:50PM

The forum was a little slow in loading a moment ago. Most likely because so many of us want to vent at once, but, as someone said last time, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Mack had finally rage quit and pulled the plug.

The players’ reaction at the end said it all. What the hell. Yes, Brisbane were on top, but to concede like that... Now we get to watch the national team play later tonight and no doubt be just as frustrating as the Wanderers! Not a good night for football (in my case Canberra lost in the W-League, too).

1 hour ago, scarcev said:

Ok well this is going to take a mighty effort because Roar have absolutely nothing but I am trying to work out which inventive way we will find to lose this game and I cannot see any reason.  Not to worry I am sure they will find a way.

What's to be said about that?

Not better for us on the ladder....but better to see Brisbane benefit from that than, say SFC.

Unbelievable.

Nice words from poor Tarek...and from Taggart tbh.

See some of you at 2 am, I guess.

1 minute ago, sonar said:

Babbel needs to come out and say that he will never be in goals again regardless of the length of contract he has....3 games in a row he fkucs it.

Dreadful mistake, his worst yet in my opinion.....just unbelievable...I am at a loss as to how that could happen...speechless....

wow....

The positives are:-

• we were leading by 2 goals with 3 mins to go and we didn't lose. Therefore all we need to be is 3 goals up with 2 mins to go and we will win a game!
  • A point away from home
  • The refs didn't cruel us this time

Why does our WSW forum server crash every time the whistle blows??  !!

mack said earlier that if we don't beat the Roar that you have to think that Babbel may better as a technical director than manager....he may be right.

I feel for Roly...for me he is one of the few players putting in a shift,  4 goals in 4 games I think? Deserves better..

Riera is gone already in his head and Vedran is finished.......I have just seen it again and it looks even worse...what was he thinking!

I said after the last game that this team is shot...they don't know how to win anymore...

Edited by Smoggy
1 minute ago, redpanther61 said:

Vedran blew it and cost us the final goal ( and why the f.k did he stay on his line and not go for the ball) but we were lazy in attack in the 2nd half, Riera was a passenger and all Makok  did was foul players. The clean out can’t come soon enough!

Agree. We had no intent at all 2nd half. We should have smashed them and gone for 3,4 or 5 but no we allowed them a foothold in the game.Unfortunately this happens all around the world in every level of the game. it must be human nature.

6 minutes ago, Generator said:

The forum was a little slow in loading a moment ago. Most likely because so many of us want to vent at once, but, as someone said last time, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Mack had finally rage quit and pulled the plug.

Our sheer outrage and exasperation somehow physically hurt the server!

1 minute ago, redpanther61 said:

Vedran blew it and cost us the final goal ( and why the f.k did he stay on his line and not go for the ball) but we were lazy in attack in the 2nd half, Riera was a passenger and all Makok  did was foul players. The clean out can’t come soon enough!

he cost us two goals.

that first goal was his fault also, shot inside post. should have been an easy save if he stayed on his feet.

Vedran surely has to be investigated for match fixing. The regularity of these "brain fades" and how severe they've been under no pressure at all is alarming, in any case stick him on the bench for the rest of his contract or mutually terminate at seasons end. What an absolute knob. 

We've got a twelve year old as a back up.

He had to get Vedran back on the pitch at some point, it's fine. You got to give him a chance to redeem himself and feel comfortable again.

But man.

I'm starting to wonder if it was all bullshit about how he hated Sydney FC. When he was eating that snake it was a secret message to the ******* Cove.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic