Jump to content

Mitchell Duke


mack

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

he won't play for the socceroos again

I think Arnie not only pick him but also play him were still limited up front with only Maclaren and Taggart as our options. Giannou has fallen off the face of the Earth and Juric glass body looks like he won't be back in green and gold. Alou Kuol, Mo Toure and maybe Wenzel Halls would be the only competition for Duke unless someone else is lighting it up overseas

Link to post
37 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

I think Arnie not only pick him but also play him were still limited up front with only Maclaren and Taggart as our options. Giannou has fallen off the face of the Earth and Juric glass body looks like he won't be back in green and gold. Alou Kuol, Mo Toure and maybe Wenzel Halls would be the only competition for Duke unless someone else is lighting it up overseas

Rukavysta has been doing well in Israel, until recently at least. He had a 1-2 month period of not scoring, but he did just score in his final ladder match and took out the golden boot. Weirdly he almost doubled the next top scorer, 17 to 9...

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Westiesarebesties said:

Rukavysta has been doing well in Israel, until recently at least. He had a 1-2 month period of not scoring, but he did just score in his final ladder match and took out the golden boot. Weirdly he almost doubled the next top scorer, 17 to 9...

That's right so we have 3 at least that would be starters. Still with Duke's versatility and current form I can't see how he doesn't get picked in this extended squad by Arnie whose a massive fan of Duke

Link to post

Against some of the less physical and more technical Asian opponents I feel like Duke would be a decent option, particularly under crosses, high balls, set pieces etc.

Link to post
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

Should try and find a league one club in England if he can.

His wife would love that, being a pom

Link to post
16 hours ago, Paul01 said:

His wife would love that, being a pom

Well I thought that's what was going to happen if Cox got appointed the managing role at Southend United. Surely, Cox would of had Duke as his top priority to sign first for the club.

However, Southend United are currently in League Two so it'll almost feel like a walk in the park for Duke.

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Well I thought that's what was going to happen if Cox got appointed the managing role at Southend United. Surely, Cox would of had Duke as his top priority to sign first for the club.

However, Southend United are currently in League Two so it'll almost feel like a walk in the park for Duke.

 

They got relegated from League Two last season, so it'll be a stroll in the park in the National League.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, Davo said:

They got relegated from League Two last season, so it'll be a stroll in the park in the National League.

Southend have been in free-fall the past couple of years...no stroll in the park when they are up against the likes of Torquay, Notts, Stockport and Chesterfield. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, MartinTyler said:

Southend have been in free-fall the past couple of years...no stroll in the park when they are up against the likes of Torquay, Notts, Stockport and Chesterfield. 

if we are losing signings to Southend utd given their financial position, then i'll join Keithie and seeker in their JT out campaign

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...