Heartle$$ v Adelaide 

Melb Vic v Perth

Multiple suspensions

Young, Bowles, Dane Ingham

Melling

Kearyn Baccus 

Ilso the Viking

4 minutes ago, mack said:

And we're in 9th barring a SFC equaliser in the last 3 minutes.

Officially 9th as Roar win 2-1 v Smurfs. Must win game for us tomorrow.

Edited by sonar

I really don't care where we finish this season - and I was delighted to see the Roar win against SFC tonight!

Just because we are miserable, I don't feel the need to see others share the misery - and it was great to see the Roar's two fantastic goals and their desperation to win that game (after losing 2 players to injury, and going down a gaol).

Great to see their young goal keeper do really well, a 16 year old also played well...Good on them! 

For Adelaide, Looks like Mileusnic has done an ACL so out for the rest of the season. Halloran has just had surgery on his ankle and is out for the rest of the season. Love Mack's description of the new Adelaide striker on Twitter as Pio 2.0.

Adelaide will have to have their starting front line as Goodwin, Pio 2.0, Kit to against us. And potentially without Kurz on the pitch as I think he picked a 5th yellow but I'm not sure if that's the case as I remember 3

38 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Speedie was banging on about the new City Active support....Melbourne Terrace?....didn't see much evidence last night !!

I heard a few chants, borrowed from other active groups - including the RBB. :D

But I hope they build and become a bit of a voice down there. Without them having a go, AAMI is a graveyard.

It's so sad to see what little active support other teams had disappearing eg the Den, also.

17 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I heard a few chants, borrowed from other active groups - including the RBB. :D

But I hope they build and become a bit of a voice down there. Without them having a go, AAMI is a graveyard.

It's so sad to see what little active support other teams had disappearing eg the Den, also.

Not really what you would call 'Active' support though.

38 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Not really what you would call 'Active' support though.

No...not compared to the RBB or the North Terrace.

But even if they generate a bit of noise, having them making any noise is infinitely better (to me) than silence...punctuated by the occasional echoing yelling of a player or manager from the sidelines (which makes an A League game sound just like a game of park football...or even backyard football). :(

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

No...not compared to the RBB or the North Terrace.

But even if they generate a bit of noise, having them is infinitely better (to me) than silence...punctuated by the occasional echoing yelling of a player or manager from the sidelines (which makes an A League game sound just like a game of park football...or even backyard football). :(

Any noise is good noise Wendy !!

1 minute ago, MartinTyler said:

Any noise is good noise Wendy !!

It makes me sad to actually hear the thump of the ball, or the words of the players or managers at televised A League games. Or when you're there live.

Any noise from anything organised IS definitely good imo!

Oh...except the foghorn voice of the SFC capo. :meep:

He's unbearable. :cheeky:

:D:D

1 hour ago, tardotz said:

Looks like Perth have taken a massive step towards the premiership........ obviously it's got nothing to do with their coach.

Yeah I heard he’s the worst coach in the world according to goat 🐐 

on a serious note great game 

finals like atmosphere Kilkenny did well to milk the pen the 2nd goal was just great

big Crowd In loads of atmosphere 

been a while since I’ve seen an A-League game like that