Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners 9/02/2019 5:35PM

8 minutes ago, hughsey said:

Last home game I missed was the Mariners game we won. Can’t make this one either so we will probably win also. I’m destined to view only losses or draws this season lol

Given we only have had 2 wins this season

it feels like turning up to a winning Wanderers game has the same odds as Powerball

44 minutes ago, hughsey said:

Last home game I missed was the Mariners game we won. Can’t make this one either so we will probably win also. I’m destined to view only losses or draws this season lol

I was in the same boat, but im attending this game... so to offset me attending (loss) to you not attending (win) = Draw on Saturday.

tbh id take a 0-0 bore draw - I will celebrate a clean sheet as if it was a win :P 

As I said in the other thread 6 years ago we played a grand final... how times have changed especially for us..

Our new signing are all available this week.

Jem Karacan .... very good signing... 31 year old mid closer to an 8 than a 6 or 10.

Stephen Mallon on loan from the Championship league team 19 year old Irish U 23 player.

Sam Graham same as above but he is English is I think still 18. This boy is a biggie kinda kid you would rather feed for a day than a week...

People who have watched our training have said the two young boys from the Championship are pure class compared to what we have [maybe thats not much this year] 

You should win but I can always hope we can start to turn our season around... BTW Jem so far is impressing everyone hope we can keep him and not loose him at the end of the season.

18 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

As I said in the other thread 6 years ago we played a grand final... how times have changed especially for us..

Our new signing are all available this week.

Jem Karacan .... very good signing... 31 year old mid closer to an 8 than a 6 or 10.

Stephen Mallon on loan from the Championship league team 19 year old Irish U 23 player.

Sam Graham same as above but he is English is I think still 18. This boy is a biggie kinda kid you would rather feed for a day than a week...

People who have watched our training have said the two young boys from the Championship are pure class compared to what we have [maybe thats not much this year] 

You should win but I can always hope we can start to turn our season around... BTW Jem so far is impressing everyone hope we can keep him and not loose him at the end of the season.

Will duke score against your coasties?

8 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

true, although he played poorly against Jets imo.

Grozos to start and ABJ off the bench feeding balls to Duke and Yeboah would be interesting. Run straight a Rowles with the guy looking like a red card waiting to happen.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic