Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners 9/02/2019 5:35PM

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Sydney trains trip planner shows no trains to Olympic Park. Bus trip from Strathfield if you plan catch public transport. 

Trip planner shows trains every few minutes for me - Lidcombe to SOP

43 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Been to modern masters exhibition at NSW gallery..on way to game now from the city....lots of goals tonight in the battle for who can proclaim they are second most shyte in the comp...high stakes....

......or the shytiest........lol

Just now, Neverbloom said:

we do have riera........he is pretty much a worse matt simon :P

Have to disagree......Riera has scored 20 goals for our club....last season and this........Matt Simon has scored 6 over the same period.

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

Have to disagree......Riera has scored 20 goals for our club....last season and this........Matt Simon has scored 6 over the same period.

that is true but i think this season i would prefer matt simon, this seasons riera is a completely different player to last seasons riera, last season he was a legend and one of the only good things about the entire season.............how the mighty has fallen, simon is just a knob but he actually puts in the effort

i could be wrong but i am pretty sure he has had more goals from open play than riera this season, technically riera has had a few from open play purely because the idiot cant even take a penalty without hitting it right into the keeper

Pity that the first question is not on the video. Did Baccus say that the senior players used to be tougher on the young players, and themselves?? Or did I hear that wrong?

https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/video/press-conference-7-february-keanu-baccus

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic