Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 16/2/2019 7:20PM

Match officials oh s**** with 3 closet smurfs

Referee: Daniel Elder

Assistant Referee 1: Matthew Cream

Assistant Referee 2: Paul Cetrangolo

Fourth Official: Jonathan Barreiro

VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

Kwame still injured maybe 2 to 3 weeks, Risdon injured 3 weeks ,  Sotirio injured , Bridge to play in youth game this weekend, Ziegler does not get a mention   

Alex BaumJohan back but lacking fitness may not be run on starter, Is hamill suspended 5th card ?

5 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Kwame still injured maybe 2 to 3 weeks, Risdon injured 3 weeks ,  Sotirio injured , Bridge to play in youth game this weekend, Ziegler does not get a mention   

Alex BaumJohan back but lacking fitness may not be run on starter, Is hamill suspended 5th card ?

Am I wrong in still thinking that our injury woes this season are significantly worse than in the past?

21 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Aussie Pat won't play again this season...his knee is apparently ausgestopft!

55 minutes ago, Keithie said:

Hamill is on 4 yellows. I'm was hoping that Ziggy would be back and Tass would partner him against Perth after Hamill picking up his 5th yellow.

Edited by Paul01
Added info

According to goal Australia, Riera resisted transfer offers. I can't post the article by Josh Thomas but in it is discussion of MB, systems. 

Based on what I saw last week in the distance, and that when he was subbed he did not slap MB's hand but was a decent handshake,  I think Riera will put the effort in and possibly score. He went awfully close last week. 

The team needs to aggravate Isaias so he starts kicking our players and is on card. Which will make him wary about putting in a tackle.

Will be interesting to see if Baumjohann and Duke can make a partnership late in the second half.

9 hours ago, Jefski said:

He may be trying to say Tokich

Nah I meant Tongyik. He was ‘injured’ & not selected match after match until he asked for a termination & miracously is injury free now.

The other two are getting the exact same treatment in the hope they terminate their contracts too.

Tbh I hope they stand their ground. Unless due to discipline, no players deserve to be treated the way they are. 

I hope we win....but.......can't see it happening with the injuries and our marquee not scoring and the way we give goals away. We were OK against the Mariners but they tend to make any side look good. If Baumjohhan is back we will be better and Bridge may make a cameo as well. Expect the worst but hope for the best......lol

1 hour ago, Erebus said:

Sotirio "injured" but ins/outs merely say "not selected"

MB said "injured" in the press conference. I think that has more credibility than what someone put on the web site. They got Bridgey's recovery schedule wrong for weeks, until they finally fixed it up.  Time will tell.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic