Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

Memberships 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Prices are Foundation (renewed every year since first year) and other Renewing members. 

Red (Eastern Main Stand)
Adult - $415F, $440R.
Junior - $230F, $240R.
Family 4 - $1030F, $1090R

Black (Corners, excluding North-West corner)
Adult - $335F, $380R
Junior - $200F, $225R
Family 4 - $835F, $880R

Active (North Stand, includes Safe Standing)
Adult - $330F, $320R
Junior - $165F, $175R
Family 4 - $745F, $790R

White & Black General Admission (Top Tiers North & South stands + 1 bay in North-East Corner)
Adult - $230F, $245R
Junior - $125F, $135R
Family 4 - $535F, $565R

Family Zone General Admission (Lower bowl in South Stand)
New category.
Adult - $200
Junior - $120
Family 4 - $510

1.PNG.f50d04820182fc7809bd8ae9b206d80e.PNG2.PNG.45b634bab199b2306c3da082ef4e6477.PNG3.PNG.345a0433006ff9b70e927c693817e7f4.PNG4.PNG.d943d501d965a6a3914ebfa8bda700ec.PNG5.PNG.cc143e67c355186a26bafb017435dd17.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Does someone have the 2018-2019 prices for comparison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, long time lurker finally decided to make an account. Anyone have any idea when memberships might be available to new members, or if there is a wait list I can jump on. Couldn't find much on the site other than renewals at the moment are first and then eventually seating status 4 for new members, but no date for it. Finally finishing uni and will actually have the time to commit to a full season, up till now have gone with mates on spare tickets, bought GA or just streamed the games. Heaps keen to finally be able to commit long term to membership.

Edited by Westiesarebesties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly going from red to black and white, black and white have the best atmosphere combined with a pretty good view(considering every view is pretty good) i do think the higher the seats the better the view in general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Westiesarebesties said:

Hey guys, long time lurker finally decided to make an account. Anyone have any idea when memberships might be available to new members, or if there is a wait list I can jump on. Couldn't find much on the site other than renewals at the moment are first and then eventually seating status 4 for new members, but no date for it. Finally finishing uni and will actually have the time to commit to a full season, up till now have gone with mates on spare tickets, bought GA or just streamed the games. Heaps keen to finally be able to commit long term to membership.

You might want to call the club and ask them if getting a 3 game membership (for the last 3 games at ANZ) will make you a renewing member who gets put ahead of people joining next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mack said:

You might want to call the club and ask them if getting a 3 game membership (for the last 3 games at ANZ) will make you a renewing member who gets put ahead of people joining next year.

Yeah it did, cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon new want to be members will be okay you would think they would have 20k seating memberships available 

More that enough to go around but who knows 

the prices seem reasonable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

Does someone have the 2018-2019 prices for comparison?

From what I've seen its between a 20-25% increase depending on the category. Not unreasonable considering the facilities and our prices were always pretty damn cheap. Some were expecting massive price hikes which thankfully haven't happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think they compare fairly well with what the Eels are asking their members to pony up:

89k4WhS.png

These are the four lowest levels of memberships so going by what they have here (and assuming the per monthly fees are taken for all 12 months) then they are asking for:

General Admin $180 p.a. and Bronze $358.80 vs a max of $245 for GA/White & Black, $320 RBB

Silver/Gold (Eastern Stand) $478.80/$598.80 vs Black $380 and Red $440.

Bottom line we come out cheaper on this comparison (even without including higher Eels categories) in all bar base General Admin.

Someone can crunch the numbers re other HAL clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Think they compare fairly well with what the Eels are asking their members to pony up:

You beat me to it, again :rofl:

37 minutes ago, Erebus said:

From what I've seen its between a 20-25% increase depending on the category. Not unreasonable considering the facilities and our prices were always pretty damn cheap. Some were expecting massive price hikes which thankfully haven't happened.

You take into account the increase from prices frozen for the last 3 years & what we are paying in comparison to the eels then we really can’t complain about the prices set by the club. This is for a brand new stadium, new facilities & is the best rectangular stadium in the country. Stoked :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Think they compare fairly well with what the Eels are asking their members to pony up:

89k4WhS.png

 

5 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

 

I’ve just noticed there is a difference between my post & Manfred’s post. The prices I posted were for renewing Parramatta eels members & Manfred’s are the new eels members.

Despite the difference, we are still priced cheaper in comparison. Again, very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is simply a matter of time until we're paying the same as Eels members, IMO. The club will want this revenue stream as high as possible in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carns said:

It is simply a matter of time until we're paying the same as Eels members, IMO. The club will want this revenue stream as high as possible in time.

From what we heard on Tuesday the suits have always endeavoured to keep membership costs down, and based on the last 7 seasons, including 5 with the Lederer Gang in, they've got a good record and there is no reason to suspect they need to go up to Parra levels for quite awhile. Let's not forget Parra as a club has been a shambles for years organisationally and financially, whilst we have between 16-20K members who are gagging to get back to a new Wanderland and aren't going to take a big slug to pay for it. Not saying it won't happen 5-10 years down the road, but there are going to be more palatable ways for the club to hit to increase revenue (e.g. a better deal out of merchandise sales, a new, financially lucrative transfer structure for developing youff, etc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

From what we heard on Tuesday the suits have always endeavoured to keep membership costs down, and based on the last 7 seasons, including 5 with the Lederer Gang in, they've got a good record and there is no reason to suspect they need to go up to Parra levels for quite awhile. Let's not forget Parra as a club has been a shambles for years organisationally and financially, whilst we have between 16-20K members who are gagging to get back to a new Wanderland and aren't going to take a big slug to pay for it. Not saying it won't happen 5-10 years down the road, but there are going to be more palatable ways for the club to hit to increase revenue (e.g. a better deal out of merchandise sales, a new, financially lucrative transfer structure for developing youff, etc).

I'm inherently more cynical than you when it comes to the machinations of this club. Probably why I'm not in a member focus group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carns said:

I'm inherently more cynical than you when it comes to the machinations of this club. Probably why I'm not on a member focus group.

There's a difference being cynical and trying to evaluate evidence based on more inputs that 'suits are bad'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats happened to the email that we were supposed to get on thursday at 12pm ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSweeper said:

whats happened to the email that we were supposed to get on thursday at 12pm ? 

 

There was an all member email issued on Wednesday - did you get that one?

Part of its content was the date your seating group leader would receive the seats offer for the group. Some of those were issued yesterday. There are other dates, eg my group is next Thursday. Black members seat offers won't issue until after all the offers for Red have been issued and dealt with - in 3 weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2019 at 7:38 PM, Edinburgh said:

There was an all member email issued on Wednesday - did you get that one?

Part of its content was the date your seating group leader would receive the seats offer for the group. Some of those were issued yesterday. There are other dates, eg my group is next Thursday. Black members seat offers won't issue until after all the offers for Red have been issued and dealt with - in 3 weeks?

Thanks I didn’t get the seating offer email  but I got one today reminding me the Monday  deadline is approaching . Logged in to the account and my seating offer invoice was there . Happy with the seats so all good . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2019 at 4:08 PM, ManfredSchaefer said:

From what we heard on Tuesday the suits have always endeavoured to keep membership costs down, and based on the last 7 seasons, including 5 with the Lederer Gang in, they've got a good record and there is no reason to suspect they need to go up to Parra levels for quite awhile. Let's not forget Parra as a club has been a shambles for years organisationally and financially, whilst we have between 16-20K members who are gagging to get back to a new Wanderland and aren't going to take a big slug to pay for it. Not saying it won't happen 5-10 years down the road, but there are going to be more palatable ways for the club to hit to increase revenue (e.g. a better deal out of merchandise sales, a new, financially lucrative transfer structure for developing youff, etc).

I am most impressed that they continue to offer discounts to Foundation Members. I love the fact that they recognise the people that have been there from day 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/03/2019 at 3:48 PM, TheSweeper said:

Thanks I didn’t get the seating offer email  but I got one today reminding me the Monday  deadline is approaching . Logged in to the account and my seating offer invoice was there . Happy with the seats so all good . 

Got my reminder it was expiring this morning after checking the inbox religiously for the last few weeks.....but all good moved from 217 the the top right edge of 113

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch out if anybody has been trying to rort the membership system. 

A couple of people who usually sit with Balkanite purchased concession memberships in the first season as a cheaper alternative and have just been renewing them since. 

They weren't eligible for the concession memberships and have never had any proof i.e. pension card, student ID etc.

The Wanderers have contacted them this week asking for proof of concession and will be demanding back payment if they can't provide it. Not sure how much back payment they are after, but I can imagine if they don't pay up or provide proof they might withhold next season membership. 

I'm having a laugh at the whole thing because they've bragged about this for ages while the rest of us did the honest thing and paid for adult membership. Good to see them finally cracking down on it. It just ruins the system for people who are actually rightly entitled to those discounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

Watch out if anybody has been trying to rort the membership system. 

A couple of people who usually sit with Balkanite purchased concession memberships in the first season as a cheaper alternative and have just been renewing them since. 

They weren't eligible for the concession memberships and have never had any proof i.e. pension card, student ID etc.

The Wanderers have contacted them this week asking for proof of concession and will be demanding back payment if they can't provide it. Not sure how much back payment they are after, but I can imagine if they don't pay up or provide proof they might withhold next season membership. 

I'm having a laugh at the whole thing because they've bragged about this for ages while the rest of us did the honest thing and paid for adult membership. Good to see them finally cracking down on it. It just ruins the system for people who are actually rightly entitled to those discounts. 

Ohhh! thanks for the reminder. I finished my (TAFE) course last year. My student card expires at the end of this FY. Still valid right??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, teddies said:

Ohhh! thanks for the reminder. I finished my (TAFE) course last year. My student card expires at the end of this FY. Still valid right??

Yeah I think you'll be right. As long as it's valid until our last home game, it should be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

Watch out if anybody has been trying to rort the membership system. 

A couple of people who usually sit with Balkanite purchased concession memberships in the first season as a cheaper alternative and have just been renewing them since. 

They weren't eligible for the concession memberships and have never had any proof i.e. pension card, student ID etc.

The Wanderers have contacted them this week asking for proof of concession and will be demanding back payment if they can't provide it. Not sure how much back payment they are after, but I can imagine if they don't pay up or provide proof they might withhold next season membership. 

I'm having a laugh at the whole thing because they've bragged about this for ages while the rest of us did the honest thing and paid for adult membership. Good to see them finally cracking down on it. It just ruins the system for people who are actually rightly entitled to those discounts. 

I got the call about 4 weeks ago for young Wanderboy.

Had to send them a copy of his school student card now that he is 16. They were very helpful and all went smoothly.

I don't understand these wankers who try and rort the system. I hope the club revoke the seats from the people you spoke of.

Absolute chunts imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×