Jump to content
mack

Memberships 2019/20

Recommended Posts

I thought I heard 12k a few weeks back. 

Is there a counter on the website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

48 minutes ago, Taurus said:

I thought I heard 12k a few weeks back. 

Is there a counter on the website?

Not yet.

I think FFA and Telstra still trying to figure out how to include the Tarnee fraudsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 6:09 PM, Taurus said:

I thought I heard 12k a few weeks back. 

Is there a counter on the website?

I heard that figure before all the Red member seats were locked in, I assume more now that all the seating has been finalized.

I’d find it hard to believe it was anything much lower than last years membership figure which had been hovering around the 16k mark for a few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the time we reached 12k members the Membership Team were targeting 22k, so 16k should be reached quite comfortably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look on wanderland.com.au you can pick individual seats that are available for a membership. Seems like there's still a few available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the email about the 1880 and gold star memberships. 

Im not sure whether it says more about the poor design of the stadium that it costs that much just to have a seat on the western side or whether the club are completely dreaming that anyone would pay that! The gold seats aren’t even in the western stand haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For reference: Gold Star club: 790 & 1880 club: 1190

The reason for location of gold club in that area is because they’ve got a separate fenced off bar in that area, I’d assume that’s why they’ve picked that part of the ground.

394C808A-1709-49AB-820B-F614BB481ABC.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that indicates to me is that out of the whole stand, only 2 and a half bays can be accessed by the average joe (for a significant cost).

I wonder how the club feel about that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read the email n am considering the 1880 club....not sure though

what do you guys think, value for $ ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

For reference: Gold Star club: 790 & 1880 club: 1190

The reason for location of gold club in that area is because they’ve got a separate fenced off bar in that area, I’d assume that’s why they’ve picked that part of the ground.

394C808A-1709-49AB-820B-F614BB481ABC.png

Among the worst seats in da house :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

I just read the email n am considering the 1880 club....not sure though

what do you guys think, value for $ ?

Save the $$$, supporting the WSW can become thirsty work in Summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Total membership on A-League website say 45,000.

Very few clubs are putting up their numbers.

Wanderland counter not operational yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figures at 25 August 2018.
ADL===  3, 530
ROA===  6, 044
MAR===  2, 919
MEC===  6, 477
MEV===  18, 990
JETs===  6, 309
PhG===  5, 100
SFC===  8, 566
NIX===  1, 651
WSW===  14, 730
Total –  74, 316


Figures at 26 August 2019
Adelaide 3,175
Brisbane 6,806
Central Coast 2,262
Melbourne City 5,413
Melbourne Victory 17,778
Newcastle Jets 6,567
Perth Glory 5,901
Sydney FC 7,939
Wellington Phoenix 1,854
Western Sydney 12,639
Western United 1,044
TOTAL  71,378

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flytox said:

Figures at 25 August 2018.
ADL===  3, 530
ROA===  6, 044
MAR===  2, 919
MEC===  6, 477
MEV===  18, 990
JETs===  6, 309
PhG===  5, 100
SFC===  8, 566
NIX===  1, 651
WSW===  14, 730
Total –  74, 316


Figures at 26 August 2019
Adelaide 3,175
Brisbane 6,806
Central Coast 2,262
Melbourne City 5,413
Melbourne Victory 17,778
Newcastle Jets 6,567
Perth Glory 5,901
Sydney FC 7,939
Wellington Phoenix 1,854
Western Sydney 12,639
Western United 1,044
TOTAL  71,378

I see the annual "Let's kick the Nix out of the comp" have been released.

And they have some competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That 12,000 figure for us has been around for a few months now? Be interested in an updated figure, or perhaps that’s it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figures at 25 August 2018,    11 September 2018
Adelaide 3, 530,    3,635
Brisbane 6, 044,    6,265
Central Coast  2, 919,    2,919
Melbourne City  6, 477,    6,620
Melbourne Victory  18, 990,    19,527
Newcastle Jets  6, 309,    6,923
Perth Glory  5,100,    5,301
Sydney FC  8, 566,    8,604
Wellington Phoenix  1, 651,    2,753
Western Sydney  14, 730,    14,750
Total –  74, 316,    77,317


Figures at 26 August 2019, 11 September 2019
Adelaide 3,175,    3,962
Brisbane 6,806,    7,047
Central Coast 2,262,    2,560
Melbourne City 5,413,    6,235
Melbourne Victory 17,778,    18,772
Newcastle Jets 6,567,    6,859
Perth Glory 5,901,    6,202
Sydney FC 7,939,    9,938
Wellington Phoenix 1,854,    2,624
Western Sydney 12,639,    12,863
Western United 1,044,    1,263
TOTAL  71,378,    78,325

Edited by Flytox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit disappointing that we are so far behind last season at the same stage.

Last season was our 3rd season at the dreaded hole that is Olympic Park, yet we are almost 2000 behind that, despite the promise of the shiny new stadium, a vastly improved match day experience in Parramatta and an enormously improved squad.

I feel as though it will be just like season 1, when, as the success of the team increased, so did the crowds and memberships.

Our 2nd coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

A bit disappointing that we are so far behind last season at the same stage.

Last season was our 3rd season at the dreaded hole that is Olympic Park, yet we are almost 2000 behind that, despite the promise of the shiny new stadium, a vastly improved match day experience in Parramatta and an enormously improved squad.

I feel as though it will be just like season 1, when, as the success of the team increased, so did the crowds and memberships.

Our 2nd coming.

People will jump back on the bandwagon when we start winning I want a T Shirt with I watched us in the passing rain against roar on weeknight when we were total shite and all I got was this T shirt 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have said in my previous post that although the comparison is correct by date the figures for this season are 1 week closer to season kick off than last season's figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today must be Canberra-based fans appreciation day because they called me, too, and I let it go to voicemail given I was busy at work. They left a nice message but I couldn’t help wonder why they called... And now I know. At least I already bought my ticket to that game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, teddies said:

I got a call from the membership services team and for renewing my membership every year I got 2 free tickets to the Socceroos v Nepal game here in Canberra. 

Are you going to use them?

I'll be there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

i'd say they're just calling a-league club members in the area. none of you are special.

 

except for Teddies.

:crazy:

33 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Are you going to use them?

I'll be there. 

I'll be there. I'll be bringing my daughter to her first live sporting event. She's 4 so not sure what her attention span will be. But would rather her ruin my night here than in Parra. Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, was just wondering where the pack is. I still don't have mine. No email notification yet for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...