Memberships 2019/20

2 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

A move from Blk to Red membership is on the cards . Bay 219 row 26 (Everest) to Bay 218 Red..

sorry Carns!  I’ll still have a beer with you next time though!  :drinks:

anyone else here in Bay 218? 

All good mate, did you chicken out at the height? ;)

Did you have to pay extra to upgrade to the next bay?

6 hours ago, Davo said:

I signed our group up at 9am on the first day of memberships. We're mid 1100's so there were plenty of people getting in super early who beat me.

I'm one of those, but slower with my wife's as I didn't see how to do 2 at once.

Someone on here posted yonks ago that they got in the first 20. Started with 1009?

4 hours ago, teddies said:

Not sure if it has been covered, but are we still able to transfer tickets via the members website (ticketmaster)?

I thought I was able to do this by going to 'My Events' but at the moment it's showing 'No upcoming events'. 

Not yet, this is the response I got from the wanderers membership team. 

We are looking at setting up the ticket transfer system for future matches, there will be more information sent out to notify Members how and when they will be able to transfer tickets.

Until then, we are able to send an e-card to the corresponding email which they will be able to use on match day.

Good to see the quality of membership stuff hasn't improved, day 1 of wearing card neck thingy and it's release button comes lose and they have stitched the writing on it wrong way on one side so it constantly twists around your neck, this merch is going in the pile of other crap and wtf do you do with a blank key 

45 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

Good to see the quality of membership stuff hasn't improved, day 1 of wearing card neck thingy and it's release button comes lose and they have stitched the writing on it wrong way on one side so it constantly twists around your neck, this merch is going in the pile of other crap and wtf do you do with a blank key 

Blank key becomes a house key dude!  

• 3 months later...

I recently stopped receiving "member alert" emails to the registered email address in "my account"  on the wanderers website.  I have spoken and written to the club several times to no avail.  I have also checked the obvious things like emails now going to Spam folder etc .  Just curious if anybody else has experienced same thing and if/how it was resolved . 

its been very mixed for me, i dont get team line up's via text however a member of the club did call me and ask how things were going and asked for feedback about the gameday experience, they have done some good things but communication with members can still be very poor or non existent, i did get an email about the Adelaide match a day after it happened, got a few emails sent twice, so at least for me there are some weird stuff going on like that

4 hours ago, GlobalWarning said:

its been very mixed for me, i dont get team line up's via text however a member of the club did call me and ask how things were going and asked for feedback about the gameday experience, they have done some good things but communication with members can still be very poor or non existent, i did get an email about the Adelaide match a day after it happened, got a few emails sent twice, so at least for me there are some weird stuff going on like that

Thank you..

I received the ins and outs email at noon of game day, along with all their other email correspondence - so no problem with that. I'm on Gmail if that makes a difference?

But haven't received a line-up text since 19 Jan. It could possibly be the fault of service provider distributing those texts or Wanderers HQ saving some pennies and scrapping it all 

7 hours ago, teddies said:

I received the ins and outs email at noon of game day, along with all their other email correspondence - so no problem with that. I'm on Gmail if that makes a difference?

But haven't received a line-up text since 19 Jan. It could possibly be the fault of service provider distributing those texts or Wanderers HQ saving some pennies and scrapping it all 

Like you folks I get general Emails from the club, but the "member alert" emails seem to never get to me anymore, the member alerts tend to be the advance release of tickets for members ie the away Derbies, early release for Finals tickets which are not  in our memberships..dont think we need to worry about advance ticket sales for a home Finals game this year though, but that's the sort of thing I mean.  I also use Gmail spoke with club several times, seemed to have stopped getting member alerts Nov last year.  I know from friends who are members that there has been a few member alert messages sent since then..I am probably overly concerned but on the off chance that there may be some super duper member alert offer I don't want to miss out ...
I

• mack locked and unpinned this topic