Jump to content
mack

Brisbane Roar vs Western Sydney Wanderers 8/03/2019 6:50PM

Recommended Posts

AB10 not in squad at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well....I'll say this for Babbel he's not shy to experiment with the team.....No Tate Russell....?


 

Edited by sonar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sonar said:

Well....I'll say this for Babbel he's not shy to experiment with the team.....No Tate Russell....?


 

On the bench. Can't see Kamau lasting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost same side that held its ground against Glory, plus Hamill for Tate and Duke for Treejack. Strong bench with Yeboah, Bridgey, Tate, GG. Roar less so.

Other than that: bye bye Treejack, biggest disappointment of the season. It appears MB has seen enough. Starting with only two imports says a lot about what is going on and wrong with the existing squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FCB said:

Almost same side that held its ground against Glory, plus Hamill for Tate and Duke for Treejack. Strong bench with Yeboah, Bridgey, Tate, GG. Roar less so.

Other than that: bye bye Treejack, biggest disappointment of the season. It appears MB has seen enough. Starting with only two imports says a lot about what is going on and wrong with the existing squad.

Looks like he’s started preseason for next year. Try players in new places.

Kamau at wingback is a huge mistake though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7 March 2019 at 11:53 AM, LeeMarvin said:

The Roar website "A-League Experts" all tipping Brisbane I see.

Looks in Oxford Dictionary for a definition of 'Meaningless'...

Says 'See The Roar sports web site'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baumjohann is getting the MB treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw Babs interviewed. Im not sure on his coach credentials as i struggle to understand great positioning tactics from bad.....but i gotta say i like his personality/character/ temperament. Well as much as you can tell from these things. He's a classy chap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That crowd sux. Embarassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we’re playing Kamau as an out and out fullback rather than a wingback. We look to be playing a back four and Majok is playing in front of him on the same side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant blame vedran there, why cant we have people who score goals like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamau at RB took 6 minutes to be punished. Im a huge Babbel fan but Russell in my opinion is Australias best up and coming RB.....why Markus, why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davo said:

Looks like we’re playing Kamau as an out and out fullback rather than a wingback. We look to be playing a back four and Majok is playing in front of him on the same side.

So far not so good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamau should never be at RB. What the actual ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

cant blame vedran there, why cant we have people who score goals like that?

apparently we kinda do..........well kinda it was terrible goalkeeping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoreline aside we’ve been pretty dominant. Problem is they’ve run at Kamau once and scored and I have no confidence that it won’t happen every time they run at him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jimspade said:

Duke for the win! Love the passion as well

Similar attitude to Santa..cut from the same cloth...Riera needs to go.

Edited by Smoggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Haha reverse psychology with Riera works again..last time i slated him he scored a good one...just got to keep on being critical of him obviously :D

Riera your shyte.....is that worth a hat trick? Lol

Edited by Smoggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...