Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers 17/03/2019 7:00PM

6 minutes ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

If he ever gets on the park!  We've been promised this legendary young player who will rip it up but all he seems to have done is rip his body up and spend the season in the sick bay.  Is this typical of his career to date?

I think he has been okay injury wise until getting injured in a national squad at the start of this season. Since then very unfortunate. I don't know what his injuries have been or whether they are all related to the first one. Hopefully he can recover fully in the off season.

38 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Mariners just did us a big favour. Pinned the Jets back an extra 3 points. We’re still going to have to win every game to even get close

I'll just be happy if we beat the Phoenix and are competitive in the rest of our games. 

I want to head into our new stadium next season with a bit of momentum. I'd be crazy, as would all of us, to think we are good enough to make the faux playoff's this season, let alone winning anything.

10 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

I'll just be happy if we beat the Phoenix and are competitive in the rest of our games. 

I want to head into our new stadium next season with a bit of momentum. I'd be crazy, as would all of us, to think we are good enough to make the faux playoff's this season, let alone winning anything.

People said the same thing before Adelaide knocked us off the premiers plate and in the grandfinal. Not at all saying we are going to win it but chasing down a 10 point lead would be brilliant for moral

14 hours ago, Upthehill said:

People said the same thing before Adelaide knocked us off the premiers plate and in the grandfinal. Not at all saying we are going to win it but chasing down a 10 point lead would be brilliant for moral

It is just a shame we have been conditioned to expect far less

2 minutes ago, octa9ona11 said:

Rudan has obviously identified our lack of pace at the back. Looking to put balls over the top whenever possible and its working every time. Could be a long night. Any finals hopes hinge completely on getting a win from.this game.

They do that every week no matter who they are facing. We shouldn't be playing such a high line.

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

And now GG with a yellow card even though he didn’t touch him

Up there with the penalty awarded a few seasons ago when Krishna tripped himself over

Never a foul let alone a card. Vadran's lack of movement puzzling.

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic