Jump to content

Australian Current Affairs Thread (not a Politics Thread) lol


wendybr

Recommended Posts

That’s the upside of voting early. If any of the AEC officials or the how to vote people mention it you can reply with “As I always say, vote early and vote often” then just walk away and see how they react.

Link to post
41 minutes ago, Davo said:

That’s the upside of voting early. If any of the AEC officials or the how to vote people mention it you can reply with “As I always say, vote early and vote often” then just walk away and see how they react.

Most people around where i live have been voting already for 3 weeks. The wife voted 2 weeks ago. Line out of the door most of all this week.

Edited by Smoggy
Link to post
33 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Most people around where i live have been voting already for 3 weeks. The wife voted 2 weeks ago. Line out of the door most of all this week.

They are clearly adhering to the old adage (from my Irish Grandma) "Vote early and Vote often"

Link to post
1 hour ago, Davo said:

That’s the upside of voting early. If any of the AEC officials or the how to vote people mention it you can reply with “As I always say, vote early and vote often” then just walk away and see how they react.

that would be amusing :P i didnt even want to vote once i cant imagine choosing to vote more :P

Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ossified said:

They are clearly adhering to the old adage (from my Irish Grandma) "Vote early and Vote often"

Yeah, I come from Irish background and yes they are big on getting the vote out and usually involved with running the union at work and big Labour people, those of Irish background in NE England anyway.

Edited by Smoggy
Link to post
Just now, wendybr said:

No....but do we want to hear??:lol:

Church point cafe near Scotland island, sat back to back. I was with my parents as they were over and i said under my breath who he was. My mum is one of those loud mouths that says hello to anyone and she said 'hello' and about how nice it was around here...bit of an exchange about it being nice weather and he wished them a good holiday...i just sat there wanting to die.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Bloody Queensland.

Not feeling good about this so far.

 

Except for Abbott. :woah:

Shorten obviously on the nose north of the border.

and bloody Penrith 

Edited by Paul01
Added info
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Will be the end of Shorten...if he can't win tonight.

So who replaces him?

Link to post
1 hour ago, wendybr said:

Bloody Queensland.

Not feeling good about this so far.

 

Except for Abbott. :woah:

Zali supporters piss me off more than liberals.They can now all feel like they saved the world but keep their franking credits on self managed super and negative gearing.

if they really gave a **** about change then they would have voted for change. 

She will support libs on everything, including climate policy 

thanks getup a whole bunch of money and effort for nothing 

Link to post
6 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Maybe if getup had gone to Penrith rather than pissing about on northern beaches 

Wasn't only Get Up over there at all...but they did us all a favour imo.

Might be the only bright spot in the election.

Link to post
49 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Zali supporters piss me off more than liberals.They can now all feel like they saved the world but keep their franking credits on self managed super and negative gearing.

if they really gave a **** about change then they would have voted for change. 

She will support libs on everything, including climate policy 

thanks getup a whole bunch of money and effort for nothing 

Effectively Zali is still a Liberal, just not as outdated as Tones !!

Link to post
1 hour ago, marron said:

That's St Anthony to you isn't it.

 

 

 

 

(Patron saint of lost things)

Nope...

Next...

Tanya?

Link to post
19 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

i dont mind Albo tbh

I LIKE him...but he's  not a PM imo.

He has no charisma. And like it or not, people want someone with a bit of charisma.

Link to post
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...